Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Team Up for 'Acting Like That' at Chicago Concert
Iggy Azalea made a guest appearance during Jennifer Lopez's set at the B96 Pepsi Summer Bash in Chicago over the weekend. The Australian rap sensation joined the Bronx singer onstage for the live performance of their collaboration titled "Acting Like That".
Azalea had a minor technical mishap when she was about to rap her verses. "I was supposed to sing actin like that with JLo at summer bash today but some idiot handed me a microphone that wasn't even turned on," she vented her frustration on Twitter after the show.
However, she felt grateful for being able to perform with a superstar like Lopez. "We had some technical difficulties when it was time for our song but hey, I still enjoyed the opportunity to stand on stage next to someone I've admired for a long time," she continued.
"@jlo you're the most down to earth diva there is, always smiling & a true class act. wishing you so much luck for your album release!" she added.
"Acting Like That" is set to be featured in Lopez's newest album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on Tuesday, June 17. In addition to Azalea, the record includes guest appearances from Rick Ross, French Montana and Pitbull.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak