Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Team Up for 'Acting Like That' at Chicago Concert
Iggy Azalea made a guest appearance during Jennifer Lopez's set at the B96 Pepsi Summer Bash in Chicago over the weekend. The Australian rap sensation joined the Bronx singer onstage for the live performance of their collaboration titled "Acting Like That".
Azalea had a minor technical mishap when she was about to rap her verses. "I was supposed to sing actin like that with JLo at summer bash today but some idiot handed me a microphone that wasn't even turned on," she vented her frustration on Twitter after the show.
However, she felt grateful for being able to perform with a superstar like Lopez. "We had some technical difficulties when it was time for our song but hey, I still enjoyed the opportunity to stand on stage next to someone I've admired for a long time," she continued.
"@jlo you're the most down to earth diva there is, always smiling & a true class act. wishing you so much luck for your album release!" she added.
"Acting Like That" is set to be featured in Lopez's newest album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on Tuesday, June 17. In addition to Azalea, the record includes guest appearances from Rick Ross, French Montana and Pitbull.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7