Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Team Up for 'Acting Like That' at Chicago Concert
Iggy Azalea made a guest appearance during Jennifer Lopez's set at the B96 Pepsi Summer Bash in Chicago over the weekend. The Australian rap sensation joined the Bronx singer onstage for the live performance of their collaboration titled "Acting Like That".
Azalea had a minor technical mishap when she was about to rap her verses. "I was supposed to sing actin like that with JLo at summer bash today but some idiot handed me a microphone that wasn't even turned on," she vented her frustration on Twitter after the show.
However, she felt grateful for being able to perform with a superstar like Lopez. "We had some technical difficulties when it was time for our song but hey, I still enjoyed the opportunity to stand on stage next to someone I've admired for a long time," she continued.
"@jlo you're the most down to earth diva there is, always smiling & a true class act. wishing you so much luck for your album release!" she added.
"Acting Like That" is set to be featured in Lopez's newest album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on Tuesday, June 17. In addition to Azalea, the record includes guest appearances from Rick Ross, French Montana and Pitbull.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?