Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Team Up for 'Acting Like That' at Chicago Concert
Iggy Azalea made a guest appearance during Jennifer Lopez's set at the B96 Pepsi Summer Bash in Chicago over the weekend. The Australian rap sensation joined the Bronx singer onstage for the live performance of their collaboration titled "Acting Like That".
Azalea had a minor technical mishap when she was about to rap her verses. "I was supposed to sing actin like that with JLo at summer bash today but some idiot handed me a microphone that wasn't even turned on," she vented her frustration on Twitter after the show.
However, she felt grateful for being able to perform with a superstar like Lopez. "We had some technical difficulties when it was time for our song but hey, I still enjoyed the opportunity to stand on stage next to someone I've admired for a long time," she continued.
"@jlo you're the most down to earth diva there is, always smiling & a true class act. wishing you so much luck for your album release!" she added.
"Acting Like That" is set to be featured in Lopez's newest album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on Tuesday, June 17. In addition to Azalea, the record includes guest appearances from Rick Ross, French Montana and Pitbull.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media