Frank Grillo on Possible Crossbones Appearance in 'Captain America 3'
Frank Grillo discusses the possibility of Brock Rumlow, his character in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", returning in "Captain America 3" and evolving into Crossbones. "I mean, I'm cautiously optimist that you will see me in the not too distant future in the next installment of Captain America," he told Collider.
Although nothing has been set in stone, the actor was aware since the very beginning of possibly playing the character in more than one movie. "Very early on the Russos said, 'Look, this is an origin film for this character. We're gonna discover who this is and this is a big movie with a lot of moving parts, but we're gonna discover you in this film and, you know, here's the information about who Brock Rumlow turns into and blah, blah, blah,' " he spilled.
"And so we've had multiple discussions about what comes after that, that thing. So, you know, it's obvious Rumlow is covered in rubble and burned to crisp at the end, but you see he's still there. They don't do that for no reason."
"Captain America 3" is set to open against "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Anthony and Joe Russo are back on the directing chair, and Chris Evans returns as the titular hero. It will be preceded by "Avengers: Age of Ultron" scheduled for U.S. release on May 1, 2015.
More Captain America: Civil War News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free