Frank Grillo on Possible Crossbones Appearance in 'Captain America 3'
Frank Grillo discusses the possibility of Brock Rumlow, his character in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", returning in "Captain America 3" and evolving into Crossbones. "I mean, I'm cautiously optimist that you will see me in the not too distant future in the next installment of Captain America," he told Collider.
Although nothing has been set in stone, the actor was aware since the very beginning of possibly playing the character in more than one movie. "Very early on the Russos said, 'Look, this is an origin film for this character. We're gonna discover who this is and this is a big movie with a lot of moving parts, but we're gonna discover you in this film and, you know, here's the information about who Brock Rumlow turns into and blah, blah, blah,' " he spilled.
"And so we've had multiple discussions about what comes after that, that thing. So, you know, it's obvious Rumlow is covered in rubble and burned to crisp at the end, but you see he's still there. They don't do that for no reason."
"Captain America 3" is set to open against "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Anthony and Joe Russo are back on the directing chair, and Chris Evans returns as the titular hero. It will be preceded by "Avengers: Age of Ultron" scheduled for U.S. release on May 1, 2015.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed