New Report Confirms Jason Momoa Is Cast as Aquaman in 'Batman v Superman'
Rumors that Jason Momoa will play Aquaman in the upcoming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" grows stronger. HitFix confirms the casting report and claims director Zack Snyder "has already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon."
The story will reportedly pick up where "Man of Steel" left off. Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) will use the destruction in the first film to make Superman look like a monster. Meanwhile, Aquaman "is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean."
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has long been linked to the role, but he has always denied it. His role is reportedly a cameo setting up the next movie. He hasn't said a word regarding the latest rumor, but he posts on Instagram a picture of himself holding a prop that looks like Aquaman's Trident with his middle finger raised.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Amy Adams returns Lois Lane, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage