New Report Confirms Jason Momoa Is Cast as Aquaman in 'Batman v Superman'
Rumors that Jason Momoa will play Aquaman in the upcoming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" grows stronger. HitFix confirms the casting report and claims director Zack Snyder "has already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon."
The story will reportedly pick up where "Man of Steel" left off. Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) will use the destruction in the first film to make Superman look like a monster. Meanwhile, Aquaman "is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean."
The "Conan the Barbarian" actor has long been linked to the role, but he has always denied it. His role is reportedly a cameo setting up the next movie. He hasn't said a word regarding the latest rumor, but he posts on Instagram a picture of himself holding a prop that looks like Aquaman's Trident with his middle finger raised.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is set to open against "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Henry Cavill is back as Superman, Amy Adams returns Lois Lane, Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant