Ciara Debuts Baby Boy Future Zahir Wilburn
Ciara has finally introduced her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, to the world just in time for Father's Day. She posted on Instagram a picture of the baby boy wearing a black jersey with his name on it, matching pants, and boots. "Hey Dad aka Big @1future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay," she gave a shout-out to baby daddy Future.
The proud mom also uploaded an image of little Zahir holding his father's hand. "From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad," she wrote. "Seeing That Melted My Heart… "
"When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future."
Ciara gave birth last month in Los Angeles. She announced her pregnancy in January after getting engaged to her rapper beau in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. The couple met while working on her latest album. They plan to marry this fall.
More Ciara News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'