Ciara Debuts Baby Boy Future Zahir Wilburn
Ciara has finally introduced her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, to the world just in time for Father's Day. She posted on Instagram a picture of the baby boy wearing a black jersey with his name on it, matching pants, and boots. "Hey Dad aka Big @1future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay," she gave a shout-out to baby daddy Future.
The proud mom also uploaded an image of little Zahir holding his father's hand. "From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad," she wrote. "Seeing That Melted My Heart… "
"When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future."
Ciara gave birth last month in Los Angeles. She announced her pregnancy in January after getting engaged to her rapper beau in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. The couple met while working on her latest album. They plan to marry this fall.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift