Ciara Debuts Baby Boy Future Zahir Wilburn
Ciara has finally introduced her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, to the world just in time for Father's Day. She posted on Instagram a picture of the baby boy wearing a black jersey with his name on it, matching pants, and boots. "Hey Dad aka Big @1future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay," she gave a shout-out to baby daddy Future.
The proud mom also uploaded an image of little Zahir holding his father's hand. "From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad," she wrote. "Seeing That Melted My Heart… "
"When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future."
Ciara gave birth last month in Los Angeles. She announced her pregnancy in January after getting engaged to her rapper beau in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. The couple met while working on her latest album. They plan to marry this fall.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos