Ciara Debuts Baby Boy Future Zahir Wilburn
Ciara has finally introduced her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, to the world just in time for Father's Day. She posted on Instagram a picture of the baby boy wearing a black jersey with his name on it, matching pants, and boots. "Hey Dad aka Big @1future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay," she gave a shout-out to baby daddy Future.
The proud mom also uploaded an image of little Zahir holding his father's hand. "From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad," she wrote. "Seeing That Melted My Heart… "
"When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future."
Ciara gave birth last month in Los Angeles. She announced her pregnancy in January after getting engaged to her rapper beau in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. The couple met while working on her latest album. They plan to marry this fall.
More Ciara News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'