'Jeopardy' Host Alex Trebex Gets Guinness World Record Certificate
Alex Trebex is celebrating a milestone as "Jeopardy!" holds the record for having the "most game show episodes hosted by the same presenter." He was handed a certificate from Guinness World Records this weekend for emceeing the show for over 6,829 episodes.
Trebek has hosted the game show since 1984 and asked approximately 416,000 questions, but the 73-year-old presenter has no plan to retire anytime soon. "I want to continue for a few more years," he said while delivering his speech upon receiving the certificate.
Saying that the honor "is the kind of record that can be replaced," the TV personality jokingly added, "The good news is as long as I keep hosting the program, I stay ahead of whoever's in second place and that makes me feel good."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia