'Jeopardy' Host Alex Trebex Gets Guinness World Record Certificate
Alex Trebex is celebrating a milestone as "Jeopardy!" holds the record for having the "most game show episodes hosted by the same presenter." He was handed a certificate from Guinness World Records this weekend for emceeing the show for over 6,829 episodes.
Trebek has hosted the game show since 1984 and asked approximately 416,000 questions, but the 73-year-old presenter has no plan to retire anytime soon. "I want to continue for a few more years," he said while delivering his speech upon receiving the certificate.
Saying that the honor "is the kind of record that can be replaced," the TV personality jokingly added, "The good news is as long as I keep hosting the program, I stay ahead of whoever's in second place and that makes me feel good."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'