'Jeopardy' Host Alex Trebex Gets Guinness World Record Certificate
Alex Trebex is celebrating a milestone as "Jeopardy!" holds the record for having the "most game show episodes hosted by the same presenter." He was handed a certificate from Guinness World Records this weekend for emceeing the show for over 6,829 episodes.
Trebek has hosted the game show since 1984 and asked approximately 416,000 questions, but the 73-year-old presenter has no plan to retire anytime soon. "I want to continue for a few more years," he said while delivering his speech upon receiving the certificate.
Saying that the honor "is the kind of record that can be replaced," the TV personality jokingly added, "The good news is as long as I keep hosting the program, I stay ahead of whoever's in second place and that makes me feel good."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent