Miley Cyrus Posts New Topless Picture on Instagram
Miley Cyrus ditches her top for an online picture yet again. This time around, she poses in front of mirror wearing nothing but her panties for an Instagram selfie. "#preshoweralfalfaselfielife," so she captioned the photo.
The former Disney star sticks out her tongue and sports a cowlick reminiscent of Cameron Diaz's infamous hairdo in "There's Something About Mary". She covers her modesty with a digital cartoon octopus pastie.
In the next photo where she's freshly bathed, the former fiancee of Liam Hemsworth is seen sprawling out in a bikini. "#PostShowerInstagramWhoreSelfieLife," she wrote a brief message to accompany the pic.
Miley is one of the celebrities who oppose Instagram's nudity policy. Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, recently walked around New York topless to show her protest against the policy.
Lena Dunham and Suki Waterhouse join the fight as well. Rihanna, meanwhile, has her Instagram account shut down for violating the community guidelines after posting a nearly nude picture.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off