Miley Cyrus Posts New Topless Picture on Instagram
Miley Cyrus ditches her top for an online picture yet again. This time around, she poses in front of mirror wearing nothing but her panties for an Instagram selfie. "#preshoweralfalfaselfielife," so she captioned the photo.
The former Disney star sticks out her tongue and sports a cowlick reminiscent of Cameron Diaz's infamous hairdo in "There's Something About Mary". She covers her modesty with a digital cartoon octopus pastie.
In the next photo where she's freshly bathed, the former fiancee of Liam Hemsworth is seen sprawling out in a bikini. "#PostShowerInstagramWhoreSelfieLife," she wrote a brief message to accompany the pic.
Miley is one of the celebrities who oppose Instagram's nudity policy. Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, recently walked around New York topless to show her protest against the policy.
Lena Dunham and Suki Waterhouse join the fight as well. Rihanna, meanwhile, has her Instagram account shut down for violating the community guidelines after posting a nearly nude picture.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image