Miley Cyrus Posts New Topless Picture on Instagram
Miley Cyrus ditches her top for an online picture yet again. This time around, she poses in front of mirror wearing nothing but her panties for an Instagram selfie. "#preshoweralfalfaselfielife," so she captioned the photo.
The former Disney star sticks out her tongue and sports a cowlick reminiscent of Cameron Diaz's infamous hairdo in "There's Something About Mary". She covers her modesty with a digital cartoon octopus pastie.
In the next photo where she's freshly bathed, the former fiancee of Liam Hemsworth is seen sprawling out in a bikini. "#PostShowerInstagramWhoreSelfieLife," she wrote a brief message to accompany the pic.
Miley is one of the celebrities who oppose Instagram's nudity policy. Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, recently walked around New York topless to show her protest against the policy.
Lena Dunham and Suki Waterhouse join the fight as well. Rihanna, meanwhile, has her Instagram account shut down for violating the community guidelines after posting a nearly nude picture.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie