Miley Cyrus Posts New Topless Picture on Instagram
Miley Cyrus ditches her top for an online picture yet again. This time around, she poses in front of mirror wearing nothing but her panties for an Instagram selfie. "#preshoweralfalfaselfielife," so she captioned the photo.
The former Disney star sticks out her tongue and sports a cowlick reminiscent of Cameron Diaz's infamous hairdo in "There's Something About Mary". She covers her modesty with a digital cartoon octopus pastie.
In the next photo where she's freshly bathed, the former fiancee of Liam Hemsworth is seen sprawling out in a bikini. "#PostShowerInstagramWhoreSelfieLife," she wrote a brief message to accompany the pic.
Miley is one of the celebrities who oppose Instagram's nudity policy. Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, recently walked around New York topless to show her protest against the policy.
Lena Dunham and Suki Waterhouse join the fight as well. Rihanna, meanwhile, has her Instagram account shut down for violating the community guidelines after posting a nearly nude picture.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS