Robert Pattinson Denies 'Indiana Jones' and 'Star Wars' Casting Rumors
Robert Pattinson set the record straight on the rumors suggesting he's in talks for upcoming "Indiana Jones" reboot and "Star Wars" spin-off. The former "Twilight Saga" actor denies both casting reports while promoting his newest film "The Rover".
At a recent red-carpet event in Los Angeles, the British star said of speculation he could play the whip-wielding adventurer in "Indiana Jones V", "I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" He added, "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!"
He was also clueless about a rumor saying he was eyed to play the younger version of Han Solo, a character made famous by "Indiana Jones" star Harrison Ford. "I didn't even know there was a Han Solo spin-off coming out," he said. "Sounds like a cool spin-off. I'll watch it."
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement