Robert Pattinson Denies 'Indiana Jones' and 'Star Wars' Casting Rumors
Robert Pattinson set the record straight on the rumors suggesting he's in talks for upcoming "Indiana Jones" reboot and "Star Wars" spin-off. The former "Twilight Saga" actor denies both casting reports while promoting his newest film "The Rover".
At a recent red-carpet event in Los Angeles, the British star said of speculation he could play the whip-wielding adventurer in "Indiana Jones V", "I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" He added, "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!"
He was also clueless about a rumor saying he was eyed to play the younger version of Han Solo, a character made famous by "Indiana Jones" star Harrison Ford. "I didn't even know there was a Han Solo spin-off coming out," he said. "Sounds like a cool spin-off. I'll watch it."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell