Robert Pattinson Denies 'Indiana Jones' and 'Star Wars' Casting Rumors
Robert Pattinson set the record straight on the rumors suggesting he's in talks for upcoming "Indiana Jones" reboot and "Star Wars" spin-off. The former "Twilight Saga" actor denies both casting reports while promoting his newest film "The Rover".
At a recent red-carpet event in Los Angeles, the British star said of speculation he could play the whip-wielding adventurer in "Indiana Jones V", "I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" He added, "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!"
He was also clueless about a rumor saying he was eyed to play the younger version of Han Solo, a character made famous by "Indiana Jones" star Harrison Ford. "I didn't even know there was a Han Solo spin-off coming out," he said. "Sounds like a cool spin-off. I'll watch it."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers