Robert Pattinson Denies 'Indiana Jones' and 'Star Wars' Casting Rumors
Robert Pattinson set the record straight on the rumors suggesting he's in talks for upcoming "Indiana Jones" reboot and "Star Wars" spin-off. The former "Twilight Saga" actor denies both casting reports while promoting his newest film "The Rover".
At a recent red-carpet event in Los Angeles, the British star said of speculation he could play the whip-wielding adventurer in "Indiana Jones V", "I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" He added, "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!"
He was also clueless about a rumor saying he was eyed to play the younger version of Han Solo, a character made famous by "Indiana Jones" star Harrison Ford. "I didn't even know there was a Han Solo spin-off coming out," he said. "Sounds like a cool spin-off. I'll watch it."
More Indiana Jones V News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'