Robert Pattinson Denies 'Indiana Jones' and 'Star Wars' Casting Rumors
Robert Pattinson set the record straight on the rumors suggesting he's in talks for upcoming "Indiana Jones" reboot and "Star Wars" spin-off. The former "Twilight Saga" actor denies both casting reports while promoting his newest film "The Rover".
At a recent red-carpet event in Los Angeles, the British star said of speculation he could play the whip-wielding adventurer in "Indiana Jones V", "I don't know why. Why is that coming out?" He added, "I honestly don't understand what it's all about. Man, I wish!"
He was also clueless about a rumor saying he was eyed to play the younger version of Han Solo, a character made famous by "Indiana Jones" star Harrison Ford. "I didn't even know there was a Han Solo spin-off coming out," he said. "Sounds like a cool spin-off. I'll watch it."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation