Eve Marries Fiance Maximillion Cooper in Ibiza
Eve is now a married woman. The 35-year-old rapstress tied the knot with Maximillion Cooper Saturday, June 14 in Ibiza, Spain. "I'm so happy to make Eve my wife," the groom told E! News. "The whole experience has been amazing and we are both so happy to have tied the knot."
She and her fiance got married during the last leg of his annual Gumball 3000 rally. The racers hit 13 countries, starting the trek in Miami before flying to Scotland. They continued the 3,000-mile trek through the U.K. and traveled to Paris by ferry before finally ending their journey in Ibiza.
"We met on the 2010 Gumball 3000 rally so it only seemed right to have the wedding at the finish of this years rally in Ibiza, which was the final stop on this years event," Cooper said. "We couldn't be happier to celebrate such a special day with all our family and friends."
Eve wore a Alice Temperley gown. As for the groom, "all he needs to do is show up, shave and put on a suit," she joked. It's her first marriage, but not for Cooper. He has four children from a previous marriage. The pair got engaged on Christmas Day last year but didn't announce it until New Year's Eve.
"I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said of their interracial relationship. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns