Brittny Gastineau's Friend Says the Model Was Not the Aggressor in Fight With Boyfriend
Kim Kardashian's best friend Brittny Gastineau was recently spotted with a black eye when she met her friends in Los Angeles on June 10. The bruise was reportedly caused by a physical argument with his boyfriend Marquis Lewis, a street artist who goes by the name Retna.
A source revealed, "They had a heated argument, but in no way was she the aggressor." The source also noted that Brittny had other bruises besides the one on her eye. Retna's lawyer, Michael Goldstein, insisted that his client was not the initiator, "Look, the guy was down and out - he had just had surgery - he was debilitated, lying in bed."
Michael also said that Brittny's appearance at known celeb hotspots Craig's and Mr. Chow? was intentionally to show her black eye. Defending the model, the source said, "That's where her friends were. She had been hiding out for a while. She wasn't responding to friends for days."
Michael continued, "Lewis just wants to respect her privacy and he holds no ill will towards her and he chose not to get the police involved, even though he sustained injuries to his face, hand, and ear. Ms. Gastineau is still texting Mr. Lewis to this day. She continues to send him text messages and to call him regularly."
TMZ claimed that Retna was responsible for Brittny's injuries and posted pictures of the hotel room at London Hotel in West Hollywood where the altercation allegedly took place. The photos showed blood on the bathroom door, bed sheets and furniture. The site also reported that "the blood trail continued into the hallway and elevator."
According to Brittny's friend, her mother Lisa Gastineau was "so devastated" by the incident that happened to her daughter because she also experienced the similar incident, being attacked by her ex-husband Mark Gastineau, a former New York Jets player. Mark was sent to jail for two cases of domestic violence against former partners, while other similar incidents allegedly were not reported to the police.
Brittny has reportedly hired a lawyer while the police are now investigating the incident.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'