Maya Rudolph Reunites With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in 'The Nest'
A "Saturday Night Live" reunion is shaped up in Universal's "The Nest". It's just revealed that Maya Rudolph will join Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the comedy which is also supported by James Brolin, Ike Barinholtz, and Greta Lee.
The movie will revolve around a pair of 30-something sisters who are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. Before the house is sold, the siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Fey and Poehler are set to play the sisters, while Rudolph is tapped to portray their childhood friend. Brolin, meanwhile, stars as the sisters' father. Scripted by "SNL" writer Paula Pell and directed by Jason Moore ("Pitch Perfect"), the movie gets a Christmas release on December 18, 2015.
Rudolph previously voiced a character in family animated comedy "The Nut Job". She will next star in crime drama "Inherent Vice" and lend her voice to Marvel's "Big Hero 6".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle