Maya Rudolph Reunites With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in 'The Nest'
A "Saturday Night Live" reunion is shaped up in Universal's "The Nest". It's just revealed that Maya Rudolph will join Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the comedy which is also supported by James Brolin, Ike Barinholtz, and Greta Lee.
The movie will revolve around a pair of 30-something sisters who are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. Before the house is sold, the siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Fey and Poehler are set to play the sisters, while Rudolph is tapped to portray their childhood friend. Brolin, meanwhile, stars as the sisters' father. Scripted by "SNL" writer Paula Pell and directed by Jason Moore ("Pitch Perfect"), the movie gets a Christmas release on December 18, 2015.
Rudolph previously voiced a character in family animated comedy "The Nut Job". She will next star in crime drama "Inherent Vice" and lend her voice to Marvel's "Big Hero 6".
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday