Maya Rudolph Reunites With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in 'The Nest'
A "Saturday Night Live" reunion is shaped up in Universal's "The Nest". It's just revealed that Maya Rudolph will join Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the comedy which is also supported by James Brolin, Ike Barinholtz, and Greta Lee.
The movie will revolve around a pair of 30-something sisters who are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. Before the house is sold, the siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Fey and Poehler are set to play the sisters, while Rudolph is tapped to portray their childhood friend. Brolin, meanwhile, stars as the sisters' father. Scripted by "SNL" writer Paula Pell and directed by Jason Moore ("Pitch Perfect"), the movie gets a Christmas release on December 18, 2015.
Rudolph previously voiced a character in family animated comedy "The Nut Job". She will next star in crime drama "Inherent Vice" and lend her voice to Marvel's "Big Hero 6".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media