Maya Rudolph Reunites With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in 'The Nest'
A "Saturday Night Live" reunion is shaped up in Universal's "The Nest". It's just revealed that Maya Rudolph will join Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the comedy which is also supported by James Brolin, Ike Barinholtz, and Greta Lee.
The movie will revolve around a pair of 30-something sisters who are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. Before the house is sold, the siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Fey and Poehler are set to play the sisters, while Rudolph is tapped to portray their childhood friend. Brolin, meanwhile, stars as the sisters' father. Scripted by "SNL" writer Paula Pell and directed by Jason Moore ("Pitch Perfect"), the movie gets a Christmas release on December 18, 2015.
Rudolph previously voiced a character in family animated comedy "The Nut Job". She will next star in crime drama "Inherent Vice" and lend her voice to Marvel's "Big Hero 6".
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights