Maya Rudolph Reunites With Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in 'The Nest'
A "Saturday Night Live" reunion is shaped up in Universal's "The Nest". It's just revealed that Maya Rudolph will join Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the comedy which is also supported by James Brolin, Ike Barinholtz, and Greta Lee.
The movie will revolve around a pair of 30-something sisters who are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. Before the house is sold, the siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Fey and Poehler are set to play the sisters, while Rudolph is tapped to portray their childhood friend. Brolin, meanwhile, stars as the sisters' father. Scripted by "SNL" writer Paula Pell and directed by Jason Moore ("Pitch Perfect"), the movie gets a Christmas release on December 18, 2015.
Rudolph previously voiced a character in family animated comedy "The Nut Job". She will next star in crime drama "Inherent Vice" and lend her voice to Marvel's "Big Hero 6".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'