Jenna Fischer Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Jenna Fischer and her husband Lee Kirk have added another member to their family. The former star of "The Office" announced in a statement to E! News that she gave birth to a baby girl on May 25. Their newborn daughter, who is named Haper Marie Kirk, joins big brother Weston.
"We are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Marie Kirk," read the statement from the parents. "Born May 25, 2014. The family is doing great. We are happy, healthy and sleepy." Fischer and Kirk also shared a cute photo of their little girl sleeping. In the photo, baby Harper can be seen wearing a pink polkadot onesie.
Fischer and Kirk tied the knot in Malibu, California in 2010 and welcomed their first child the next year. She confirmed that she got pregnant with their second child in February 2014.
When Fischer attended an event in April, the 40-year-old mother told the site that she still had many things to do before the baby arrived. "The nursery is not done and there's no name picked out and I'm close! I've been nesting like crazy but I've been doing things that are sort of zany, like I became obsessed with cleaning my basement. You'd think I'm putting the baby down there. I'm not! But it's very clean and organized," she said.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'