Jenna Fischer Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Jenna Fischer and her husband Lee Kirk have added another member to their family. The former star of "The Office" announced in a statement to E! News that she gave birth to a baby girl on May 25. Their newborn daughter, who is named Haper Marie Kirk, joins big brother Weston.
"We are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Marie Kirk," read the statement from the parents. "Born May 25, 2014. The family is doing great. We are happy, healthy and sleepy." Fischer and Kirk also shared a cute photo of their little girl sleeping. In the photo, baby Harper can be seen wearing a pink polkadot onesie.
Fischer and Kirk tied the knot in Malibu, California in 2010 and welcomed their first child the next year. She confirmed that she got pregnant with their second child in February 2014.
When Fischer attended an event in April, the 40-year-old mother told the site that she still had many things to do before the baby arrived. "The nursery is not done and there's no name picked out and I'm close! I've been nesting like crazy but I've been doing things that are sort of zany, like I became obsessed with cleaning my basement. You'd think I'm putting the baby down there. I'm not! But it's very clean and organized," she said.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance