Jenna Fischer Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Jenna Fischer and her husband Lee Kirk have added another member to their family. The former star of "The Office" announced in a statement to E! News that she gave birth to a baby girl on May 25. Their newborn daughter, who is named Haper Marie Kirk, joins big brother Weston.
"We are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Marie Kirk," read the statement from the parents. "Born May 25, 2014. The family is doing great. We are happy, healthy and sleepy." Fischer and Kirk also shared a cute photo of their little girl sleeping. In the photo, baby Harper can be seen wearing a pink polkadot onesie.
Fischer and Kirk tied the knot in Malibu, California in 2010 and welcomed their first child the next year. She confirmed that she got pregnant with their second child in February 2014.
When Fischer attended an event in April, the 40-year-old mother told the site that she still had many things to do before the baby arrived. "The nursery is not done and there's no name picked out and I'm close! I've been nesting like crazy but I've been doing things that are sort of zany, like I became obsessed with cleaning my basement. You'd think I'm putting the baby down there. I'm not! But it's very clean and organized," she said.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics