Jennifer Lopez Twerks a Lot in 'Booty' Video Teaser
Jennifer Lopez has teased her new album, "A.K.A.", with a preview of her "Booty" visuals. Arriving on Friday, June 13, the short clip shows the diva donning a crop-top and a pair of leggings as she shakes her famous booty. She's joined by some backing dancers who also show off some twerking moves.
Produced by Diplo, "Booty" features guest vocals from Pitbull. Lopez said in a recent interview that she initially didn't want to record the song. "It was so dumb to me at first," she said during a chat on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest". "I was like, 'There's not way I will ever do a song called 'Big Booty',' especially after all the talk over the years about my butt."
But she changed her mind after she saw her children's reaction when she played it in her car. "[Max and Emme] just went crazy for it," she explained. "For them, it's just fun. I don't want to over-think things. I just want have fun and be happy and make music that makes people happy and feel something."
"A.K.A." is set to be released on June 17. J.Lo previously shared teasers of her "Emotions" and "Worry No More" videos.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?