Jennifer Lopez Twerks a Lot in 'Booty' Video Teaser
Jennifer Lopez has teased her new album, "A.K.A.", with a preview of her "Booty" visuals. Arriving on Friday, June 13, the short clip shows the diva donning a crop-top and a pair of leggings as she shakes her famous booty. She's joined by some backing dancers who also show off some twerking moves.
Produced by Diplo, "Booty" features guest vocals from Pitbull. Lopez said in a recent interview that she initially didn't want to record the song. "It was so dumb to me at first," she said during a chat on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest". "I was like, 'There's not way I will ever do a song called 'Big Booty',' especially after all the talk over the years about my butt."
But she changed her mind after she saw her children's reaction when she played it in her car. "[Max and Emme] just went crazy for it," she explained. "For them, it's just fun. I don't want to over-think things. I just want have fun and be happy and make music that makes people happy and feel something."
"A.K.A." is set to be released on June 17. J.Lo previously shared teasers of her "Emotions" and "Worry No More" videos.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip