Fantasy and Reality Are Blurred in 'The Zero Theorem' New Trailer
An international trailer for "The Zero Theorem" is unleashed. Christoph Waltz plays an eccentric and reclusive computer genius who works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. It is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Terry Gilliam said. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film will be released later this year in the U.S.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'