Fantasy and Reality Are Blurred in 'The Zero Theorem' New Trailer
An international trailer for "The Zero Theorem" is unleashed. Christoph Waltz plays an eccentric and reclusive computer genius who works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. It is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Terry Gilliam said. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film will be released later this year in the U.S.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger