Fantasy and Reality Are Blurred in 'The Zero Theorem' New Trailer
An international trailer for "The Zero Theorem" is unleashed. Christoph Waltz plays an eccentric and reclusive computer genius who works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. It is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Terry Gilliam said. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film will be released later this year in the U.S.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'