Fantasy and Reality Are Blurred in 'The Zero Theorem' New Trailer
An international trailer for "The Zero Theorem" is unleashed. Christoph Waltz plays an eccentric and reclusive computer genius who works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. It is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Terry Gilliam said. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film will be released later this year in the U.S.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked