Fantasy and Reality Are Blurred in 'The Zero Theorem' New Trailer
An international trailer for "The Zero Theorem" is unleashed. Christoph Waltz plays an eccentric and reclusive computer genius who works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. It is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Terry Gilliam said. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film will be released later this year in the U.S.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics