Aaron Rodgers Talks About Relationship With Olivia Munn for the First Time: 'I'm Real Happy'
Olivia Munn's boyfriend Aaron Rodgers finally has made comments on their relationship. Reports of their romance emerged in May, but the Green Bay Packers quarterback only talked about it in a recent interview with ESPN Wisconsin.
When asked about public interest in their romance, Rodgers said that he didn't really mind. "I'm real happy in my relationship. And I understand what comes with it. And the last couple years, I've learned a lot about perspective and what's important," he explained.
"It's not what I signed up for, but I understand it comes with the territory. There's always going to be attention or scrutiny, and you can either... embrace it or you can lock yourself away. And I just can't do that. I need to be living my life," the football player added. "I'm going to continue living my life and enjoy my public life and enjoy my relationships and not worry too much about that other stuff."
Back in May, a source told Us Weekly that Rodgers and the star of "The Newsroom" packed on PDA during a dinner outing with friends. Since the dating report emerged, Rodgers and Munn have been photographed together a few times. Last Monday, June 9, they were seen at Gelson's market in Beverly Hills, Calif. The actress sported a black jacket and pants during the outing, while her boyfriend opted for a simple white t-shirt, beige pants and a hat.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories