Aaron Rodgers Talks About Relationship With Olivia Munn for the First Time: 'I'm Real Happy'
Olivia Munn's boyfriend Aaron Rodgers finally has made comments on their relationship. Reports of their romance emerged in May, but the Green Bay Packers quarterback only talked about it in a recent interview with ESPN Wisconsin.
When asked about public interest in their romance, Rodgers said that he didn't really mind. "I'm real happy in my relationship. And I understand what comes with it. And the last couple years, I've learned a lot about perspective and what's important," he explained.
"It's not what I signed up for, but I understand it comes with the territory. There's always going to be attention or scrutiny, and you can either... embrace it or you can lock yourself away. And I just can't do that. I need to be living my life," the football player added. "I'm going to continue living my life and enjoy my public life and enjoy my relationships and not worry too much about that other stuff."
Back in May, a source told Us Weekly that Rodgers and the star of "The Newsroom" packed on PDA during a dinner outing with friends. Since the dating report emerged, Rodgers and Munn have been photographed together a few times. Last Monday, June 9, they were seen at Gelson's market in Beverly Hills, Calif. The actress sported a black jacket and pants during the outing, while her boyfriend opted for a simple white t-shirt, beige pants and a hat.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'