Aaron Rodgers Talks About Relationship With Olivia Munn for the First Time: 'I'm Real Happy'
Olivia Munn's boyfriend Aaron Rodgers finally has made comments on their relationship. Reports of their romance emerged in May, but the Green Bay Packers quarterback only talked about it in a recent interview with ESPN Wisconsin.
When asked about public interest in their romance, Rodgers said that he didn't really mind. "I'm real happy in my relationship. And I understand what comes with it. And the last couple years, I've learned a lot about perspective and what's important," he explained.
"It's not what I signed up for, but I understand it comes with the territory. There's always going to be attention or scrutiny, and you can either... embrace it or you can lock yourself away. And I just can't do that. I need to be living my life," the football player added. "I'm going to continue living my life and enjoy my public life and enjoy my relationships and not worry too much about that other stuff."
Back in May, a source told Us Weekly that Rodgers and the star of "The Newsroom" packed on PDA during a dinner outing with friends. Since the dating report emerged, Rodgers and Munn have been photographed together a few times. Last Monday, June 9, they were seen at Gelson's market in Beverly Hills, Calif. The actress sported a black jacket and pants during the outing, while her boyfriend opted for a simple white t-shirt, beige pants and a hat.
More Aaron Rodgers News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower