Jason Biggs Apologizes to Tara Reid for Body Comments
Jason Biggs has apologized in social media after he criticized Tara Reid's body during a recent appearance. On Friday, June 13, the "American Pie" star wrote several posts to address the issue and apologize to his former co-star for his words. In the posts, Biggs additionally called out media for "trying to create a feud" from his comments.
"The same tabloids that make a spectacle out of @TaraReid 's body - insulting her without hesitation - are now trying to make a 'story' out of my comment made on a COMEDY show about how no one knows what's going on with her body," he said.
"@TaraReid - I am sorry if that hurt you. But please do not ignore the irony and hypocrisy that is behind these 'news' sources trying to create a feud for the sole benefit of their rag publications. Sorry again if I offended you. I look forward to my 'diss' disappearing, along with this made-up fight," the actor added.
The "Orange Is the New Black" actor previously made headlines after he criticized Reid's body during his appearance on Joan Rivers' "In Bed with Joan". In a segment, he was asked to choose between Reid and Lindsay Lohan. Biggs then chose Lohan because "she's got nice boobs, she really does. Lindsay's got nice boobs."
"Tara's body - I don't know what's going on with it. I don't think she ever knows what's going on with it," he added. "And Lindsay does?" Rivers asked, to which he answered, "Lindsay doesn't know what's going on with Tara's body either. No one knows what's going on with Tara's body."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'