Jason Biggs Apologizes to Tara Reid for Body Comments
Jason Biggs has apologized in social media after he criticized Tara Reid's body during a recent appearance. On Friday, June 13, the "American Pie" star wrote several posts to address the issue and apologize to his former co-star for his words. In the posts, Biggs additionally called out media for "trying to create a feud" from his comments.
"The same tabloids that make a spectacle out of @TaraReid 's body - insulting her without hesitation - are now trying to make a 'story' out of my comment made on a COMEDY show about how no one knows what's going on with her body," he said.
"@TaraReid - I am sorry if that hurt you. But please do not ignore the irony and hypocrisy that is behind these 'news' sources trying to create a feud for the sole benefit of their rag publications. Sorry again if I offended you. I look forward to my 'diss' disappearing, along with this made-up fight," the actor added.
The "Orange Is the New Black" actor previously made headlines after he criticized Reid's body during his appearance on Joan Rivers' "In Bed with Joan". In a segment, he was asked to choose between Reid and Lindsay Lohan. Biggs then chose Lohan because "she's got nice boobs, she really does. Lindsay's got nice boobs."
"Tara's body - I don't know what's going on with it. I don't think she ever knows what's going on with it," he added. "And Lindsay does?" Rivers asked, to which he answered, "Lindsay doesn't know what's going on with Tara's body either. No one knows what's going on with Tara's body."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism