Video: Kacey Musgraves Debuts 'The Trailer Song' on Jimmy Fallon's Show
Kacey Musgraves delivered the first TV performance of her track titled "The Trailer Song" while taking the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12. Standing against a trailer backdrop, the country star was joined onstage by a band. She played her guitar as she told her nosy neighbor to mind her own business.
"Keep your two cents on your side of the fence/ Girl, we ain't friends, we're just neighbors/ Ain't nothin' to see here/ Go back to your trailer," she sang. "Don't ask me if I go to church/ I won't ask if your husband's still out of work/ Try and claim high society/ We get our mail on the same side of the street."
"The Trailer Song" is not featured in "Same Trailer Different Park", Musgraves' newest album which won the Best Country Album award at last January's Grammys.
Later this month, Musgraves will join Katy Perry for the North American leg of "Prismatic" world tour. The tour opens in Raleigh on June 22 and will run until October.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle