Video: Kacey Musgraves Debuts 'The Trailer Song' on Jimmy Fallon's Show
Kacey Musgraves delivered the first TV performance of her track titled "The Trailer Song" while taking the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12. Standing against a trailer backdrop, the country star was joined onstage by a band. She played her guitar as she told her nosy neighbor to mind her own business.
"Keep your two cents on your side of the fence/ Girl, we ain't friends, we're just neighbors/ Ain't nothin' to see here/ Go back to your trailer," she sang. "Don't ask me if I go to church/ I won't ask if your husband's still out of work/ Try and claim high society/ We get our mail on the same side of the street."
"The Trailer Song" is not featured in "Same Trailer Different Park", Musgraves' newest album which won the Best Country Album award at last January's Grammys.
Later this month, Musgraves will join Katy Perry for the North American leg of "Prismatic" world tour. The tour opens in Raleigh on June 22 and will run until October.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show