Video: Kacey Musgraves Debuts 'The Trailer Song' on Jimmy Fallon's Show
Kacey Musgraves delivered the first TV performance of her track titled "The Trailer Song" while taking the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12. Standing against a trailer backdrop, the country star was joined onstage by a band. She played her guitar as she told her nosy neighbor to mind her own business.
"Keep your two cents on your side of the fence/ Girl, we ain't friends, we're just neighbors/ Ain't nothin' to see here/ Go back to your trailer," she sang. "Don't ask me if I go to church/ I won't ask if your husband's still out of work/ Try and claim high society/ We get our mail on the same side of the street."
"The Trailer Song" is not featured in "Same Trailer Different Park", Musgraves' newest album which won the Best Country Album award at last January's Grammys.
Later this month, Musgraves will join Katy Perry for the North American leg of "Prismatic" world tour. The tour opens in Raleigh on June 22 and will run until October.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016