Video: Kacey Musgraves Debuts 'The Trailer Song' on Jimmy Fallon's Show
Kacey Musgraves delivered the first TV performance of her track titled "The Trailer Song" while taking the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12. Standing against a trailer backdrop, the country star was joined onstage by a band. She played her guitar as she told her nosy neighbor to mind her own business.
"Keep your two cents on your side of the fence/ Girl, we ain't friends, we're just neighbors/ Ain't nothin' to see here/ Go back to your trailer," she sang. "Don't ask me if I go to church/ I won't ask if your husband's still out of work/ Try and claim high society/ We get our mail on the same side of the street."
"The Trailer Song" is not featured in "Same Trailer Different Park", Musgraves' newest album which won the Best Country Album award at last January's Grammys.
Later this month, Musgraves will join Katy Perry for the North American leg of "Prismatic" world tour. The tour opens in Raleigh on June 22 and will run until October.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal