Video: Kacey Musgraves Debuts 'The Trailer Song' on Jimmy Fallon's Show
Kacey Musgraves delivered the first TV performance of her track titled "The Trailer Song" while taking the stage of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12. Standing against a trailer backdrop, the country star was joined onstage by a band. She played her guitar as she told her nosy neighbor to mind her own business.
"Keep your two cents on your side of the fence/ Girl, we ain't friends, we're just neighbors/ Ain't nothin' to see here/ Go back to your trailer," she sang. "Don't ask me if I go to church/ I won't ask if your husband's still out of work/ Try and claim high society/ We get our mail on the same side of the street."
"The Trailer Song" is not featured in "Same Trailer Different Park", Musgraves' newest album which won the Best Country Album award at last January's Grammys.
Later this month, Musgraves will join Katy Perry for the North American leg of "Prismatic" world tour. The tour opens in Raleigh on June 22 and will run until October.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'