'Ray Donovan' Season 2 Trailer: Who Will Take the Fall?
Showtime tides fans over the highly anticipated return of "Ray Donovan" with the first trailer for season 2. Following the murder of Boston mob kingpin Patrick 'Sully' Sullivan in the season 1 finale, Hank Azaria's James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, has a lot of questions for Ray and his father Mickey, who plans to "spill" everything if things go wrong for him.
A beautiful writer named Kate, played by Vinessa Shaw, also brings trouble for Ray and later makes love with him when his relationship with Abby hits rock bottom. As Ray loses control over everything in his life, his son also gets into trouble.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, previously teased the new season in a behind-the-scenes video, saying, "As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody." Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, added, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal