'Ray Donovan' Season 2 Trailer: Who Will Take the Fall?
Showtime tides fans over the highly anticipated return of "Ray Donovan" with the first trailer for season 2. Following the murder of Boston mob kingpin Patrick 'Sully' Sullivan in the season 1 finale, Hank Azaria's James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, has a lot of questions for Ray and his father Mickey, who plans to "spill" everything if things go wrong for him.
A beautiful writer named Kate, played by Vinessa Shaw, also brings trouble for Ray and later makes love with him when his relationship with Abby hits rock bottom. As Ray loses control over everything in his life, his son also gets into trouble.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, previously teased the new season in a behind-the-scenes video, saying, "As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody." Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, added, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video