Justin Bieber Shares Selfie From Bed After Plea Deal Report
Justin Bieber apparently just had a nice sleep. On Friday, June 13, the 20-year-old pop star took to Twitter to share a selfie which apparently was taken shortly after he woke up. In the photo, the "Boyfriend" singer can be seen going shirtless while lying under a thick white blanket.
Bieber looked at the camera with sleepy eyes. His tattoo collection is prominently displayed in the selfie. "I got that sleep I was looking for," he wrote.
The photo was uploaded shortly after a report of Bieber readying a plea deal in his DUI case emerged. Bieber and his friend were arrested in Miami Beach, Florida in January and the Canadian performer was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license.
According to TMZ, Bieber will plead guilty to reckless driving. As consequence, he will have to pay a fine and attend an anger management class while the other two charges will be dismissed. The arrangement reportedly will be submitted to the court in the near future.
On Thursday, the pop star successfully escaped felony robbery charge in an alleged phone-snatching incident. Back in May, a woman claimed that she and Bieber had a tussle over her phone at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park after he accused her of taking photos.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March