Justin Bieber Shares Selfie From Bed After Plea Deal Report
Justin Bieber apparently just had a nice sleep. On Friday, June 13, the 20-year-old pop star took to Twitter to share a selfie which apparently was taken shortly after he woke up. In the photo, the "Boyfriend" singer can be seen going shirtless while lying under a thick white blanket.
Bieber looked at the camera with sleepy eyes. His tattoo collection is prominently displayed in the selfie. "I got that sleep I was looking for," he wrote.
The photo was uploaded shortly after a report of Bieber readying a plea deal in his DUI case emerged. Bieber and his friend were arrested in Miami Beach, Florida in January and the Canadian performer was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license.
According to TMZ, Bieber will plead guilty to reckless driving. As consequence, he will have to pay a fine and attend an anger management class while the other two charges will be dismissed. The arrangement reportedly will be submitted to the court in the near future.
On Thursday, the pop star successfully escaped felony robbery charge in an alleged phone-snatching incident. Back in May, a woman claimed that she and Bieber had a tussle over her phone at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park after he accused her of taking photos.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart