Video: Paramore Performs Hit 'Ain't It Fun' on 'Good Morning America'
Paramore rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series on Friday morning, June 13. Braving the rain, the band treated the crowd who packed New York's Central Park with biggest hits from their new and old albums.
Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York kicked off their set with the live rendition of "Ain't It Fun". The single, which became their first song to peak in Billboard 100's top 10, appears in the trio's latest album "Paramore".
They next played "Misery Business" from 2007's "Riot!" with the help of a super-fan named Christian Brown who shared vocal duties with Williams and even did the splits at the end of the performance. The band also performed another "Paramore" hit called "Still Into You" during their appearance on "GMA".
Williams then took to Twitter to share her excitement after the show. "Hey p-more family, @GMA folks have reported that this was one of their best crowds ever.. In the rain, no less! Y'all blew everyone away," she wrote.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway