Video: Paramore Performs Hit 'Ain't It Fun' on 'Good Morning America'
Paramore rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series on Friday morning, June 13. Braving the rain, the band treated the crowd who packed New York's Central Park with biggest hits from their new and old albums.
Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York kicked off their set with the live rendition of "Ain't It Fun". The single, which became their first song to peak in Billboard 100's top 10, appears in the trio's latest album "Paramore".
They next played "Misery Business" from 2007's "Riot!" with the help of a super-fan named Christian Brown who shared vocal duties with Williams and even did the splits at the end of the performance. The band also performed another "Paramore" hit called "Still Into You" during their appearance on "GMA".
Williams then took to Twitter to share her excitement after the show. "Hey p-more family, @GMA folks have reported that this was one of their best crowds ever.. In the rain, no less! Y'all blew everyone away," she wrote.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016