Video: Paramore Performs Hit 'Ain't It Fun' on 'Good Morning America'
Paramore rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series on Friday morning, June 13. Braving the rain, the band treated the crowd who packed New York's Central Park with biggest hits from their new and old albums.
Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York kicked off their set with the live rendition of "Ain't It Fun". The single, which became their first song to peak in Billboard 100's top 10, appears in the trio's latest album "Paramore".
They next played "Misery Business" from 2007's "Riot!" with the help of a super-fan named Christian Brown who shared vocal duties with Williams and even did the splits at the end of the performance. The band also performed another "Paramore" hit called "Still Into You" during their appearance on "GMA".
Williams then took to Twitter to share her excitement after the show. "Hey p-more family, @GMA folks have reported that this was one of their best crowds ever.. In the rain, no less! Y'all blew everyone away," she wrote.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special