Video: Paramore Performs Hit 'Ain't It Fun' on 'Good Morning America'
Paramore rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series on Friday morning, June 13. Braving the rain, the band treated the crowd who packed New York's Central Park with biggest hits from their new and old albums.
Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York kicked off their set with the live rendition of "Ain't It Fun". The single, which became their first song to peak in Billboard 100's top 10, appears in the trio's latest album "Paramore".
They next played "Misery Business" from 2007's "Riot!" with the help of a super-fan named Christian Brown who shared vocal duties with Williams and even did the splits at the end of the performance. The band also performed another "Paramore" hit called "Still Into You" during their appearance on "GMA".
Williams then took to Twitter to share her excitement after the show. "Hey p-more family, @GMA folks have reported that this was one of their best crowds ever.. In the rain, no less! Y'all blew everyone away," she wrote.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip