Video: Paramore Performs Hit 'Ain't It Fun' on 'Good Morning America'
Paramore rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series on Friday morning, June 13. Braving the rain, the band treated the crowd who packed New York's Central Park with biggest hits from their new and old albums.
Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York kicked off their set with the live rendition of "Ain't It Fun". The single, which became their first song to peak in Billboard 100's top 10, appears in the trio's latest album "Paramore".
They next played "Misery Business" from 2007's "Riot!" with the help of a super-fan named Christian Brown who shared vocal duties with Williams and even did the splits at the end of the performance. The band also performed another "Paramore" hit called "Still Into You" during their appearance on "GMA".
Williams then took to Twitter to share her excitement after the show. "Hey p-more family, @GMA folks have reported that this was one of their best crowds ever.. In the rain, no less! Y'all blew everyone away," she wrote.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says