Jason Biggs Took a Jab at Tara Reid, Again
The first time was not enough for Jason Biggs. The "Orange Is the New Black" star has reignited feud with his former "American Pie" co-star Tara Reid, taking a diss at her body.
Biggs was a guest on Joan Rivers' web show "In Bed with Joan". During the "Live or Die" segment, he was asked to pick between Reid and Lindsay Lohan. The father of one said, "Lindsay Lohan stays." Rivers asked why, and he replied, "Well, she's got nice boobs, she really does. Lindsay's got nice boobs."
He continued, "Tara's body - I don't know what's going on with it. I don't think she ever knows what's going on with it." Rivers asked, "And Lindsay does?" He said, "Lindsay doesn't know what's going on with Tara's body either. No one knows what's going on with Tara's body."
The last time Biggs took a jab at Reid, she came forward with a response. He was asked to pick a prison name for Reid during an episode of "Watch What Happens Live". He called her "hot mess".
Reid tweeted, "@JasonBiggs it's really sad I just landed in LA and the first thing I read about you that you are calling me a hot mess.i I've supported u !" Biggs tweeted back,"@TaraReid I love u Tara, it was a joke! Didnt mean to offend, Totally kidding around! it was a game! Xoxoxo."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer