Kerry Washington Dazzles at First Post-Baby Appearance
New mother Kerry Washington made her first red carpet appearance since giving birth at Women in Film 2014 Crystal and Lucy Awards in Los Angeles on June 11. The "Scandal" star received the 2014 Lucy Award for excellence in television presented by the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes.
The star donned a Max Mara dress paired with coral heels, arranged her hair in loose waves and wore a bright coral lip color. "It just was so much fun. I wanted to make sure that I wore something that was fun tonight," said the "Fantastic Four" actress.
A source revealed that Kerry "looked comfortable" and "happy to be out and about" while chatting with reporters.
The wife of NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha announced her pregnancy 4 months after her secret wedding back in June 2013. The mother of Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha expressed her joy in recent Twitter Q&A session hosted by Los Angeles Times, saying, "I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I'm kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour