Kerry Washington Dazzles at First Post-Baby Appearance
New mother Kerry Washington made her first red carpet appearance since giving birth at Women in Film 2014 Crystal and Lucy Awards in Los Angeles on June 11. The "Scandal" star received the 2014 Lucy Award for excellence in television presented by the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes.
The star donned a Max Mara dress paired with coral heels, arranged her hair in loose waves and wore a bright coral lip color. "It just was so much fun. I wanted to make sure that I wore something that was fun tonight," said the "Fantastic Four" actress.
A source revealed that Kerry "looked comfortable" and "happy to be out and about" while chatting with reporters.
The wife of NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha announced her pregnancy 4 months after her secret wedding back in June 2013. The mother of Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha expressed her joy in recent Twitter Q&A session hosted by Los Angeles Times, saying, "I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I'm kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs