Kerry Washington Dazzles at First Post-Baby Appearance
New mother Kerry Washington made her first red carpet appearance since giving birth at Women in Film 2014 Crystal and Lucy Awards in Los Angeles on June 11. The "Scandal" star received the 2014 Lucy Award for excellence in television presented by the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes.
The star donned a Max Mara dress paired with coral heels, arranged her hair in loose waves and wore a bright coral lip color. "It just was so much fun. I wanted to make sure that I wore something that was fun tonight," said the "Fantastic Four" actress.
A source revealed that Kerry "looked comfortable" and "happy to be out and about" while chatting with reporters.
The wife of NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha announced her pregnancy 4 months after her secret wedding back in June 2013. The mother of Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha expressed her joy in recent Twitter Q&A session hosted by Los Angeles Times, saying, "I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I'm kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life."
More Kerry Washington News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments