Kerry Washington Dazzles at First Post-Baby Appearance
New mother Kerry Washington made her first red carpet appearance since giving birth at Women in Film 2014 Crystal and Lucy Awards in Los Angeles on June 11. The "Scandal" star received the 2014 Lucy Award for excellence in television presented by the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes.
The star donned a Max Mara dress paired with coral heels, arranged her hair in loose waves and wore a bright coral lip color. "It just was so much fun. I wanted to make sure that I wore something that was fun tonight," said the "Fantastic Four" actress.
A source revealed that Kerry "looked comfortable" and "happy to be out and about" while chatting with reporters.
The wife of NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha announced her pregnancy 4 months after her secret wedding back in June 2013. The mother of Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha expressed her joy in recent Twitter Q&A session hosted by Los Angeles Times, saying, "I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I'm kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport