Clint Eastwood Dates Hostess Christina Sandera
Clint Eastwood is reportedly dating hostess Christina Sandera, who works at Clint's Mission Ranch Hotel in Carmel, California. In a picture obtained by Us Weekly, the couple was seen shopping at Wholefoods in Los Angeles together. The "Letters from Iwo Jima" director looked relaxed as he walked together with his girlfriend, while she pushed the shopping trolley.
This is Clint's second relationship since separating from his wife, Dina Eastwood. An insider revealed, "She lives with him in his house he used to share with Dina. She moved in months ago. Clint's kids have all met Christina and like [her]. [The] kids all say she is 'normal.' "
Last year, Dina filed for divorce after 17-year marriage , citing "irreconcilable differences." After breaking up, the pair were involved in unexpected exes swap. Dina began dating Scott Fisher, a basketball coach of University of Hawaii, after Scott got divorced with his wife Erica Tomlinson-Fisher. Clint later romanced Erica.
A source revealed, "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!" However, it seemed that Clint and Erica's relationship was only short-lived, as the source added, "Erica Tomlinson-Fischer now seems to be gone. She hasn't been around in awhile. He is with Christina and happy."
The 84-year-old actor is currently directing his new movie "American Sniper", starring Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Kyle Gallner. The movie began filming in March and will be released in 2015.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'