Clint Eastwood Dates Hostess Christina Sandera
Clint Eastwood is reportedly dating hostess Christina Sandera, who works at Clint's Mission Ranch Hotel in Carmel, California. In a picture obtained by Us Weekly, the couple was seen shopping at Wholefoods in Los Angeles together. The "Letters from Iwo Jima" director looked relaxed as he walked together with his girlfriend, while she pushed the shopping trolley.
This is Clint's second relationship since separating from his wife, Dina Eastwood. An insider revealed, "She lives with him in his house he used to share with Dina. She moved in months ago. Clint's kids have all met Christina and like [her]. [The] kids all say she is 'normal.' "
Last year, Dina filed for divorce after 17-year marriage , citing "irreconcilable differences." After breaking up, the pair were involved in unexpected exes swap. Dina began dating Scott Fisher, a basketball coach of University of Hawaii, after Scott got divorced with his wife Erica Tomlinson-Fisher. Clint later romanced Erica.
A source revealed, "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!" However, it seemed that Clint and Erica's relationship was only short-lived, as the source added, "Erica Tomlinson-Fischer now seems to be gone. She hasn't been around in awhile. He is with Christina and happy."
The 84-year-old actor is currently directing his new movie "American Sniper", starring Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Kyle Gallner. The movie began filming in March and will be released in 2015.
More Clint Eastwood News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery