Clint Eastwood Dates Hostess Christina Sandera
Clint Eastwood is reportedly dating hostess Christina Sandera, who works at Clint's Mission Ranch Hotel in Carmel, California. In a picture obtained by Us Weekly, the couple was seen shopping at Wholefoods in Los Angeles together. The "Letters from Iwo Jima" director looked relaxed as he walked together with his girlfriend, while she pushed the shopping trolley.
This is Clint's second relationship since separating from his wife, Dina Eastwood. An insider revealed, "She lives with him in his house he used to share with Dina. She moved in months ago. Clint's kids have all met Christina and like [her]. [The] kids all say she is 'normal.' "
Last year, Dina filed for divorce after 17-year marriage , citing "irreconcilable differences." After breaking up, the pair were involved in unexpected exes swap. Dina began dating Scott Fisher, a basketball coach of University of Hawaii, after Scott got divorced with his wife Erica Tomlinson-Fisher. Clint later romanced Erica.
A source revealed, "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!" However, it seemed that Clint and Erica's relationship was only short-lived, as the source added, "Erica Tomlinson-Fischer now seems to be gone. She hasn't been around in awhile. He is with Christina and happy."
The 84-year-old actor is currently directing his new movie "American Sniper", starring Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Kyle Gallner. The movie began filming in March and will be released in 2015.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic