Clint Eastwood Dates Hostess Christina Sandera
Clint Eastwood is reportedly dating hostess Christina Sandera, who works at Clint's Mission Ranch Hotel in Carmel, California. In a picture obtained by Us Weekly, the couple was seen shopping at Wholefoods in Los Angeles together. The "Letters from Iwo Jima" director looked relaxed as he walked together with his girlfriend, while she pushed the shopping trolley.
This is Clint's second relationship since separating from his wife, Dina Eastwood. An insider revealed, "She lives with him in his house he used to share with Dina. She moved in months ago. Clint's kids have all met Christina and like [her]. [The] kids all say she is 'normal.' "
Last year, Dina filed for divorce after 17-year marriage , citing "irreconcilable differences." After breaking up, the pair were involved in unexpected exes swap. Dina began dating Scott Fisher, a basketball coach of University of Hawaii, after Scott got divorced with his wife Erica Tomlinson-Fisher. Clint later romanced Erica.
A source revealed, "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!" However, it seemed that Clint and Erica's relationship was only short-lived, as the source added, "Erica Tomlinson-Fischer now seems to be gone. She hasn't been around in awhile. He is with Christina and happy."
The 84-year-old actor is currently directing his new movie "American Sniper", starring Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller and Kyle Gallner. The movie began filming in March and will be released in 2015.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande