Pics: Robert Pattinson Goes Blue at 'The Rover' L.A. Premiere
Robert Pattinson stepped out to promote his latest movie "The Rover" in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 12. Refusing to go with the safe choice but traditional black-and-white number, the Edward Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series donned an indigo blue Alexander McQueen suit, with a white shirt and a skinny navy blue tie.
The British hunk came solo, but later joined his co-stars on the red carpet rolled outside the Regency Bruin Theatre. He shared laugh with Guy Pearce, who donned a white suit with matching shirt, and also posed with fellow cast member Susan Prior as well as director David Michod.
Supporting the special screening were Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Peter Facinelli, actress Jaime King, former "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky, and Australian model Rachael Taylor among others.
"The Rover" is set in a world ten years following the collapse of the western economic system, where Australia's mineral resources have drawn the desperados and dangerous to its shores. Pearce plays hardened loner Eric, who travels the desolate towns and roads of the Australian outback. When a gang of thieves steals his car they leave behind the wounded Rey (Pattinson) in their wake. Forcing Rey to help track the gang, Eric will go to any lengths to take back the one thing that matters to him.
The R-rated drama will play in limited theaters starting June 13.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant