Video: Gov. Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon Show the Evolution of Dad Dancing on 'Tonight Show'
Gov. Chris Christie teamed up with Jimmy Fallon to pay tribute to fathers in honor of Father's Day. The two joined forces to do the Evolution of Dad Dancing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12.
They began with the simple "Belt Grabber" move and later showed the "Honk the Horn" and the "Dance You Do at a Springsteen Concert" among others. They also showed the difference between the dance at the "Republican Convention" and at the "Democratic Convention".
Fallon later slid in between Gov. Christie's legs to show the "I Saw This Once on Dancing With the Stars" move but later upset him when doing the "This Bridge Is Closed" dance, which poked fun at the Fort Lee lane closure scandal in September 2013.
When sitting down for an interview, Gov. Christie was asked by the host if he could beat Democrat Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical competition in 2016. "Hypothetically?" he asked back, before answering, "You bet."
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years