Video: Gov. Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon Show the Evolution of Dad Dancing on 'Tonight Show'
Gov. Chris Christie teamed up with Jimmy Fallon to pay tribute to fathers in honor of Father's Day. The two joined forces to do the Evolution of Dad Dancing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12.
They began with the simple "Belt Grabber" move and later showed the "Honk the Horn" and the "Dance You Do at a Springsteen Concert" among others. They also showed the difference between the dance at the "Republican Convention" and at the "Democratic Convention".
Fallon later slid in between Gov. Christie's legs to show the "I Saw This Once on Dancing With the Stars" move but later upset him when doing the "This Bridge Is Closed" dance, which poked fun at the Fort Lee lane closure scandal in September 2013.
When sitting down for an interview, Gov. Christie was asked by the host if he could beat Democrat Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical competition in 2016. "Hypothetically?" he asked back, before answering, "You bet."
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?