Video: Gov. Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon Show the Evolution of Dad Dancing on 'Tonight Show'
Gov. Chris Christie teamed up with Jimmy Fallon to pay tribute to fathers in honor of Father's Day. The two joined forces to do the Evolution of Dad Dancing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12.
They began with the simple "Belt Grabber" move and later showed the "Honk the Horn" and the "Dance You Do at a Springsteen Concert" among others. They also showed the difference between the dance at the "Republican Convention" and at the "Democratic Convention".
Fallon later slid in between Gov. Christie's legs to show the "I Saw This Once on Dancing With the Stars" move but later upset him when doing the "This Bridge Is Closed" dance, which poked fun at the Fort Lee lane closure scandal in September 2013.
When sitting down for an interview, Gov. Christie was asked by the host if he could beat Democrat Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical competition in 2016. "Hypothetically?" he asked back, before answering, "You bet."
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'