Video: Gov. Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon Show the Evolution of Dad Dancing on 'Tonight Show'
Gov. Chris Christie teamed up with Jimmy Fallon to pay tribute to fathers in honor of Father's Day. The two joined forces to do the Evolution of Dad Dancing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, June 12.
They began with the simple "Belt Grabber" move and later showed the "Honk the Horn" and the "Dance You Do at a Springsteen Concert" among others. They also showed the difference between the dance at the "Republican Convention" and at the "Democratic Convention".
Fallon later slid in between Gov. Christie's legs to show the "I Saw This Once on Dancing With the Stars" move but later upset him when doing the "This Bridge Is Closed" dance, which poked fun at the Fort Lee lane closure scandal in September 2013.
When sitting down for an interview, Gov. Christie was asked by the host if he could beat Democrat Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical competition in 2016. "Hypothetically?" he asked back, before answering, "You bet."
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show