Country Singer Kimberly Perry Marries J.P. Arencibia
Singer Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry is now a married woman, a representative for Perry confirms to PEOPLE. The country star and her fiance J.P. Arencibia tied the knot on Thursday, June 12 at the First Presbyterian Church in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Carrie Underwood, her husband Mike Fisher, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton reportedly were among guests at the nuptials. Perry's brothers and bandmates Neil and Reid Perry also attended the wedding. According to E! News, the newlyweds then headed to Perry's family home for the reception.
Perry and Arencibia met at the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Fla. in 2012. Back then, Arencibia who is a fan of her group used his connection to see her backstage. The pair then exchanged numbers and started dating.
The singer and the Texas Rangers Catcher got engaged in October the next year. The baseball player proposed to her under an oak tree in Perry's backyard. "I came back out on the front porch and he was standing there and he got down on one knee. It was perfect," she told The Tennessean last year.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting