Country Singer Kimberly Perry Marries J.P. Arencibia
Singer Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry is now a married woman, a representative for Perry confirms to PEOPLE. The country star and her fiance J.P. Arencibia tied the knot on Thursday, June 12 at the First Presbyterian Church in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Carrie Underwood, her husband Mike Fisher, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton reportedly were among guests at the nuptials. Perry's brothers and bandmates Neil and Reid Perry also attended the wedding. According to E! News, the newlyweds then headed to Perry's family home for the reception.
Perry and Arencibia met at the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Fla. in 2012. Back then, Arencibia who is a fan of her group used his connection to see her backstage. The pair then exchanged numbers and started dating.
The singer and the Texas Rangers Catcher got engaged in October the next year. The baseball player proposed to her under an oak tree in Perry's backyard. "I came back out on the front porch and he was standing there and he got down on one knee. It was perfect," she told The Tennessean last year.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip