Britney Spears' Manager Confirms Singer Lip-Syncs at Her Las Vegas Shows
Britney Spears' manager confirms that the singer has been lip-syncing during her Las Vegas residency performances. The manager named Adam Laber admitted that the former Disney sweetheart had difficulties singing all the songs in the setlist while she had to dance as well.
"To put on the show that she puts on, it's virtually impossible to sing the entire time and do what she does," Leber explained in a new interview with Medium. "She's singing on every song, basically, when she has the ability to sing. There's no way you can dance for 90 minutes straight and sing the entire time."
Spears' residency at Las Vegas's Planet Hollywood is scheduled to run until 2015. Before kicking it off back in late December, the 32-year-old star assured fans that she would be performing live at her upcoming shows.
"I'm definitely going to be singing live," Spears said. "I always sing live. It doesn't sound so great all the time, but I do my best."
She has been caught lip-syncing numerous times during her shows. Despite that, the ticket sales are apparently still fine as she's been offered $12 million to extend her residency for two more years.
More Britney Spears News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'