Britney Spears' Manager Confirms Singer Lip-Syncs at Her Las Vegas Shows
Britney Spears' manager confirms that the singer has been lip-syncing during her Las Vegas residency performances. The manager named Adam Laber admitted that the former Disney sweetheart had difficulties singing all the songs in the setlist while she had to dance as well.
"To put on the show that she puts on, it's virtually impossible to sing the entire time and do what she does," Leber explained in a new interview with Medium. "She's singing on every song, basically, when she has the ability to sing. There's no way you can dance for 90 minutes straight and sing the entire time."
Spears' residency at Las Vegas's Planet Hollywood is scheduled to run until 2015. Before kicking it off back in late December, the 32-year-old star assured fans that she would be performing live at her upcoming shows.
"I'm definitely going to be singing live," Spears said. "I always sing live. It doesn't sound so great all the time, but I do my best."
She has been caught lip-syncing numerous times during her shows. Despite that, the ticket sales are apparently still fine as she's been offered $12 million to extend her residency for two more years.
More Britney Spears News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off