Mila Kunis Doesn't Want Ashton Kutcher to See Her 'Shredded' Vagina When She Gives Birth
Mila Kunis opens up about her pregnancy and fiance Ashton Kutcher in an interview published in July edition of Marie Claire, hitting the stands on June 24. The expecting mother, who sports a fluffy top on the front page, shares the story of how her friendship with the "Two and a Half Men" actor turned into romance.
"One day, it just changed," the "Black Swan" actress admits. "All of a sudden, it wasn't the same. And I was really proud of myself for acknowledging that. The best day of my life so far was the proposal. I cried. I was a mess. Not to discredit any relationships in my past, but this relationship is different."
Kunis then mentions about the perks of being pregnant, saying that her breasts now have "tripled in size. I was a 34A; now I'm a 36C." She adds, "Without being an a**hole, I have to say, I love being pregnant."
The 30-year-old actress also dishes on her plan when giving birth, saying that she doesn't want Kutcher to see her lady parts during the delivery. "Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other. And he is staying above the action," she says.
"He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see. But I wouldn't if I were him. I highly doubt he wants to see that being ripped apart and shredded. Because it will be shredded. It's just a matter of how badly," Kunis explains.
Chatting with the magazine, Kunis additionally shares her hope on her future children. "I just don't want my kids to be a**holes. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, 'That's a good kid,' " she says.
More Mila Kunis News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'