Rihanna Gets Animated in 'Home' Trailer
DreamWorks' animation "Home (2015)" unleashes its first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at a comical road trip done by a human girl called Tip, her fat cat, and an exiled alien named Oh. Rihanna voices the human girl, while Jim Parsons provides voice to the alien.
The odd trio is on the run to avoid Boov, Oh's alien race led by Captain Smek (Steve Martin), who invades Earth to hide from their mortal enemy and make it a new home. Convinced they are doing a favor, they begin to relocate the human race.
Coming from the creators of "The Croods", the family comedy is supported by Jennifer Lopez as Tip's mother. Based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", it's due March 27, 2015. As a precursor, a short film dubbed "Almost Home" was unleashed online.
"Almost Home" Short Film:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame