Rihanna Gets Animated in 'Home' Trailer
DreamWorks' animation "Home (2015)" unleashes its first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at a comical road trip done by a human girl called Tip, her fat cat, and an exiled alien named Oh. Rihanna voices the human girl, while Jim Parsons provides voice to the alien.
The odd trio is on the run to avoid Boov, Oh's alien race led by Captain Smek (Steve Martin), who invades Earth to hide from their mortal enemy and make it a new home. Convinced they are doing a favor, they begin to relocate the human race.
Coming from the creators of "The Croods", the family comedy is supported by Jennifer Lopez as Tip's mother. Based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", it's due March 27, 2015. As a precursor, a short film dubbed "Almost Home" was unleashed online.
"Almost Home" Short Film:
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed