Rihanna Gets Animated in 'Home' Trailer
DreamWorks' animation "Home (2015)" unleashes its first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at a comical road trip done by a human girl called Tip, her fat cat, and an exiled alien named Oh. Rihanna voices the human girl, while Jim Parsons provides voice to the alien.
The odd trio is on the run to avoid Boov, Oh's alien race led by Captain Smek (Steve Martin), who invades Earth to hide from their mortal enemy and make it a new home. Convinced they are doing a favor, they begin to relocate the human race.
Coming from the creators of "The Croods", the family comedy is supported by Jennifer Lopez as Tip's mother. Based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", it's due March 27, 2015. As a precursor, a short film dubbed "Almost Home" was unleashed online.
"Almost Home" Short Film:
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces