Rihanna Gets Animated in 'Home' Trailer
DreamWorks' animation "Home (2015)" unleashes its first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at a comical road trip done by a human girl called Tip, her fat cat, and an exiled alien named Oh. Rihanna voices the human girl, while Jim Parsons provides voice to the alien.
The odd trio is on the run to avoid Boov, Oh's alien race led by Captain Smek (Steve Martin), who invades Earth to hide from their mortal enemy and make it a new home. Convinced they are doing a favor, they begin to relocate the human race.
Coming from the creators of "The Croods", the family comedy is supported by Jennifer Lopez as Tip's mother. Based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", it's due March 27, 2015. As a precursor, a short film dubbed "Almost Home" was unleashed online.
"Almost Home" Short Film:
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song