Rihanna Gets Animated in 'Home' Trailer
DreamWorks' animation "Home (2015)" unleashes its first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at a comical road trip done by a human girl called Tip, her fat cat, and an exiled alien named Oh. Rihanna voices the human girl, while Jim Parsons provides voice to the alien.
The odd trio is on the run to avoid Boov, Oh's alien race led by Captain Smek (Steve Martin), who invades Earth to hide from their mortal enemy and make it a new home. Convinced they are doing a favor, they begin to relocate the human race.
Coming from the creators of "The Croods", the family comedy is supported by Jennifer Lopez as Tip's mother. Based on Adam Rex's children's book "The True Meaning of Smekday", it's due March 27, 2015. As a precursor, a short film dubbed "Almost Home" was unleashed online.
"Almost Home" Short Film:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune