Reality Star Casey Cohen Denies Jay-Z Cheating Rumor
A reality star named Casey Cohen has denied rumor of her being Jay-Z's mistress. As reported by TMZ, the star of Bravo's "Princesses: Long Island" has released a cease and desist letter via her lawyer, saying that the report published in magazines owned by Bauer Media Group is "a foul and phony mistress-rumor."
Cohen added that she and Jay-Z "have never been in love or intimate." The reality star explained that she met the rap mogul and Beyonce Knowles several times in professional level due to her job as a VIP hostess in New York City. Cohen demanded Bauer to apologize and removed posts about the rumor.
Reports of Jay-Z's alleged cheating emerged after a video of Solange Knowles' infamous elevator attack emerged after the 2014 MET Gala. The attack reportedly took place because the rapper two-timed his wife. InTouch later published a report of the "Holy Grail" rapper, saying that he saw Cohen at least twice a month. "They'll slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting and touching him," a source said.
Jay-Z and Beyonce are currently gearing up for their "On the Run" tour. Announced in April, the tour will be brought to some U.S. cities until August. The pair will kick off the tour on June 25 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami and it will end on August 6 at AT&T Park, San Francisco.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7