Reality Star Casey Cohen Denies Jay-Z Cheating Rumor
A reality star named Casey Cohen has denied rumor of her being Jay-Z's mistress. As reported by TMZ, the star of Bravo's "Princesses: Long Island" has released a cease and desist letter via her lawyer, saying that the report published in magazines owned by Bauer Media Group is "a foul and phony mistress-rumor."
Cohen added that she and Jay-Z "have never been in love or intimate." The reality star explained that she met the rap mogul and Beyonce Knowles several times in professional level due to her job as a VIP hostess in New York City. Cohen demanded Bauer to apologize and removed posts about the rumor.
Reports of Jay-Z's alleged cheating emerged after a video of Solange Knowles' infamous elevator attack emerged after the 2014 MET Gala. The attack reportedly took place because the rapper two-timed his wife. InTouch later published a report of the "Holy Grail" rapper, saying that he saw Cohen at least twice a month. "They'll slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting and touching him," a source said.
Jay-Z and Beyonce are currently gearing up for their "On the Run" tour. Announced in April, the tour will be brought to some U.S. cities until August. The pair will kick off the tour on June 25 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami and it will end on August 6 at AT&T Park, San Francisco.
More Jay-Z News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars