Maroon 5 Shares Teaser of New Single 'Maps'
Maroon 5 has less than a week before they release their new single, "Maps". To build the anticipation, the band took to their Facebook page on Wednesday, June 11 to share a teaser of the forthcoming song.
The clip gives glimpses at the band working at a recording studio while snippets of the track are played in the background. It ends with a message saying that the song will be released on Monday, June 16.
"Maps" has been confirmed as the first single to be lifted from Maroon 5's fifth studio album, which is aptly titled "V". The follow-up to 2012's "Overexposed" is scheduled to hit the stores on September 2 via Interscope Records.
"V" was recorded by frontman Adam Levine and his bandmates in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin. Member Jesse Carmicharl, who took a hiatus while the band recorded their 2012 album, rejoined his pals for the forthcoming LP.
More Maroon 5 News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie