Maroon 5 Shares Teaser of New Single 'Maps'
Maroon 5 has less than a week before they release their new single, "Maps". To build the anticipation, the band took to their Facebook page on Wednesday, June 11 to share a teaser of the forthcoming song.
The clip gives glimpses at the band working at a recording studio while snippets of the track are played in the background. It ends with a message saying that the song will be released on Monday, June 16.
"Maps" has been confirmed as the first single to be lifted from Maroon 5's fifth studio album, which is aptly titled "V". The follow-up to 2012's "Overexposed" is scheduled to hit the stores on September 2 via Interscope Records.
"V" was recorded by frontman Adam Levine and his bandmates in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin. Member Jesse Carmicharl, who took a hiatus while the band recorded their 2012 album, rejoined his pals for the forthcoming LP.
More Maroon 5 News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune