Maroon 5 Shares Teaser of New Single 'Maps'
Maroon 5 has less than a week before they release their new single, "Maps". To build the anticipation, the band took to their Facebook page on Wednesday, June 11 to share a teaser of the forthcoming song.
The clip gives glimpses at the band working at a recording studio while snippets of the track are played in the background. It ends with a message saying that the song will be released on Monday, June 16.
"Maps" has been confirmed as the first single to be lifted from Maroon 5's fifth studio album, which is aptly titled "V". The follow-up to 2012's "Overexposed" is scheduled to hit the stores on September 2 via Interscope Records.
"V" was recorded by frontman Adam Levine and his bandmates in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin. Member Jesse Carmicharl, who took a hiatus while the band recorded their 2012 album, rejoined his pals for the forthcoming LP.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'