Eminem Previews New Song Featuring Sia in 'The Equalizer' Trailer
A new trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer" has been released. In addition to featuring new footage of the actor taking on the Russian mafia, the clip includes a snippet of Eminem's new collaboration with Sia Furler.
Sia's vocals are dominant in the preview, which kicks in about halfway through the nearly-three-minute trailer. Em briefly sings, "It's too late to start over," before his collaborator adds, "Guts over fear."
The title of the new collaboration is currently unknown. Eminem and Sia previously collaborated on "Beautiful Pain" which appears in the rapper's 2013 album "MMLP2".
"The Equalizer" is based on the '80s television series of the same title. Washington, who reunites with his "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua in the movie, plays a former black ops commando who has faked his death to live a quiet life in Boston. When he comes out of his self-imposed retirement to rescue a young girl, Teri, he finds himself face to face with ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
Also starring Chloe Moretz, Melissa Leo, Martin Csokas and Bill Pullman, the action-thriller film will open in U.S. theaters on September 26.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty