Eminem Previews New Song Featuring Sia in 'The Equalizer' Trailer
A new trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer" has been released. In addition to featuring new footage of the actor taking on the Russian mafia, the clip includes a snippet of Eminem's new collaboration with Sia Furler.
Sia's vocals are dominant in the preview, which kicks in about halfway through the nearly-three-minute trailer. Em briefly sings, "It's too late to start over," before his collaborator adds, "Guts over fear."
The title of the new collaboration is currently unknown. Eminem and Sia previously collaborated on "Beautiful Pain" which appears in the rapper's 2013 album "MMLP2".
"The Equalizer" is based on the '80s television series of the same title. Washington, who reunites with his "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua in the movie, plays a former black ops commando who has faked his death to live a quiet life in Boston. When he comes out of his self-imposed retirement to rescue a young girl, Teri, he finds himself face to face with ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
Also starring Chloe Moretz, Melissa Leo, Martin Csokas and Bill Pullman, the action-thriller film will open in U.S. theaters on September 26.
More Eminem News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'