Eminem Previews New Song Featuring Sia in 'The Equalizer' Trailer
A new trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer" has been released. In addition to featuring new footage of the actor taking on the Russian mafia, the clip includes a snippet of Eminem's new collaboration with Sia Furler.
Sia's vocals are dominant in the preview, which kicks in about halfway through the nearly-three-minute trailer. Em briefly sings, "It's too late to start over," before his collaborator adds, "Guts over fear."
The title of the new collaboration is currently unknown. Eminem and Sia previously collaborated on "Beautiful Pain" which appears in the rapper's 2013 album "MMLP2".
"The Equalizer" is based on the '80s television series of the same title. Washington, who reunites with his "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua in the movie, plays a former black ops commando who has faked his death to live a quiet life in Boston. When he comes out of his self-imposed retirement to rescue a young girl, Teri, he finds himself face to face with ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
Also starring Chloe Moretz, Melissa Leo, Martin Csokas and Bill Pullman, the action-thriller film will open in U.S. theaters on September 26.
More Eminem News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special