Mila Kunis Has Special Message for Future Fathers on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Mila Kunis was campaigning to stop soon-to-be-fathers saying that they're "pregnant" in a funny skit on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on June 10. Mila stopped talking in the middle of interview after host Jimmy Kimmel said he and his wife "are pregnant."
"Oh, you're both having a baby?" Mila asked Jimmy, "You and your wife are pregnant?" Jimmy replied, "Yeah." Mila later ripped off her mic, stood up and walked off of the stage. She took a handheld mic and moved to the second stage where she delivered a hilarious but inspiring speech about what it was like to be pregnant.
"You're not pregnant. Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady hole? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you're nurturing a human life? No," said the fiancee of Ashton Kutcher.
"It's because you had too many shots of tequila! Do you know how many shots of tequila we had? None. Because we can't have tequila," complained the 30-year-old actress, "We can't have anything, because we've got your little love goblin growing inside of us. All you did was roll over and fall asleep!"
The speech ended with the appearance of some pregnant women behind Mila. Mila said, "You're not pregnant," and then she together with the other pregnant women said, "We are." Mila and the other soon-to-be-mothers brought a cup of ice cream and ate the ice cream together. She received a round of applause from the audience as she went back to her seat.
More Mila Kunis News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake