Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Hit the Studio Together, Write a 'Beautiful' Song
Justin Bieber is apparently planning a collaboration with Cody Simpson. On Wednesday, June 11, engineer/producer Josh Gudwin shared a photo of the two heartthrobs hanging out together in a recording studio.
Simpson can be seen playing his guitar in the black-and-white snap, which came with a caption that read, "These 2 wrote a beautiful one last night!" The post was retweeted by Bieber, but he didn't give further explanation.
Simpson then revealed what to expect from the "beautiful" song in a Twitter post. He said, "Chill studio session last night with @justinbieber. wrote a beautiful guitar track. able to relate when it comes to love & women. good sht!" There's still no word on when the project would be released.
Bieber and Simpson are no strangers to working together. The "Baby" hitmaker previously hired the Australian star to open his "Believe" tour.
Bieber, who recently made headlines for his run-ins with the law, is now focusing on his music again. He is planning a number of collaborations with several names, including Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone and budding singer Madison Beer.
More Justin Bieber News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo