Red Carpet Prankster Vitalii Sediuk Wears Brad Pitt T-Shirt During Community Service
Red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediuk wore a T-shirt with Brad Pitt's face on it while performing court-ordered community service. He wore an orange vest over the white shirt as he picked up garbage the Griffith Park Recreation Park in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 11.
Sediuk was previously caught in many photos and videos having some fun when cleaning up the park. He's spotted riding a merry-go round and taking selfies during work. In a video obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, he's seen shaking maracas and dancing to the music as he joins a group of musicians.
Sediuk was sentenced to 20 days of community service after he allegedly punched Pitt during the premiere of Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent". The former Ukrainian TV reporter additionally had to pay a $200 fine and was banned from all Hollywood events.
Pitt isn't the only A-lister who has fallen victim to Sediuk's pranks. The 25-year-old man previously crawled under America Ferrera's dress at Cannes and hugged Bradley Cooper's crotch at the SAG Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie