Red Carpet Prankster Vitalii Sediuk Wears Brad Pitt T-Shirt During Community Service
Red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediuk wore a T-shirt with Brad Pitt's face on it while performing court-ordered community service. He wore an orange vest over the white shirt as he picked up garbage the Griffith Park Recreation Park in Los Angeles on Wednesday, June 11.
Sediuk was previously caught in many photos and videos having some fun when cleaning up the park. He's spotted riding a merry-go round and taking selfies during work. In a video obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, he's seen shaking maracas and dancing to the music as he joins a group of musicians.
Sediuk was sentenced to 20 days of community service after he allegedly punched Pitt during the premiere of Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent". The former Ukrainian TV reporter additionally had to pay a $200 fine and was banned from all Hollywood events.
Pitt isn't the only A-lister who has fallen victim to Sediuk's pranks. The 25-year-old man previously crawled under America Ferrera's dress at Cannes and hugged Bradley Cooper's crotch at the SAG Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance