Kylie Minogue Joins The Rock in 'San Andreas'
Kylie Minogue is added to the cast ensemble of an upcoming disaster film "San Andreas". The Australian singer/actress joins Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Colton Haynes, and Ioan Gruffudd.
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (The Rock) as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. It's due June 5, 2015.
This movie will be Minogue's first feature film since her last big-screen outings in 2012, "Jack and Diane" and "Holy Motors". Her other acting credits included "Street Fighter" and "Moulin Rouge!". She also just released her latest album "Kiss Me Once" and will follow it with a tour this fall.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting