Kylie Minogue Joins The Rock in 'San Andreas'
Kylie Minogue is added to the cast ensemble of an upcoming disaster film "San Andreas". The Australian singer/actress joins Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Colton Haynes, and Ioan Gruffudd.
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (The Rock) as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. It's due June 5, 2015.
This movie will be Minogue's first feature film since her last big-screen outings in 2012, "Jack and Diane" and "Holy Motors". Her other acting credits included "Street Fighter" and "Moulin Rouge!". She also just released her latest album "Kiss Me Once" and will follow it with a tour this fall.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked