Kylie Minogue Joins The Rock in 'San Andreas'
Kylie Minogue is added to the cast ensemble of an upcoming disaster film "San Andreas". The Australian singer/actress joins Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Colton Haynes, and Ioan Gruffudd.
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (The Rock) as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. It's due June 5, 2015.
This movie will be Minogue's first feature film since her last big-screen outings in 2012, "Jack and Diane" and "Holy Motors". Her other acting credits included "Street Fighter" and "Moulin Rouge!". She also just released her latest album "Kiss Me Once" and will follow it with a tour this fall.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival