Kylie Minogue Joins The Rock in 'San Andreas'
Kylie Minogue is added to the cast ensemble of an upcoming disaster film "San Andreas". The Australian singer/actress joins Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Colton Haynes, and Ioan Gruffudd.
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (The Rock) as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. It's due June 5, 2015.
This movie will be Minogue's first feature film since her last big-screen outings in 2012, "Jack and Diane" and "Holy Motors". Her other acting credits included "Street Fighter" and "Moulin Rouge!". She also just released her latest album "Kiss Me Once" and will follow it with a tour this fall.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie