Kylie Minogue Joins The Rock in 'San Andreas'
Kylie Minogue is added to the cast ensemble of an upcoming disaster film "San Andreas". The Australian singer/actress joins Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, Colton Haynes, and Ioan Gruffudd.
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot (The Rock) as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. It's due June 5, 2015.
This movie will be Minogue's first feature film since her last big-screen outings in 2012, "Jack and Diane" and "Holy Motors". Her other acting credits included "Street Fighter" and "Moulin Rouge!". She also just released her latest album "Kiss Me Once" and will follow it with a tour this fall.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville