Kanye West Sparks Feud Rumor After Omitting Jay-Z's Name From Lyrics
There have been rumors saying that Kanye West is not on good terms with pal Jay-Z. West now fueled the feud rumors after he removed his frequent collaborator's name from the lyrics of some songs he recently performed at the X Games in Austin, Texas.
According to reports, West avoided mentioning Jay-Z's name on "Cruel Summer" track "Cold". Kim Kardashian's husband did it again when he sang "Blood on the Leaves". This time, he also altered the lyrics a little bit.
He sang, "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to [...]/ He ain't with you, he with Beyonce/ You need to stop actin' crazy," instead of "You need to stop actin' lazy.". Ye reportedly left out Jay-Z's name for the third time during the performance of "Touch the Sky".
Following the performance, a fan commented on the omissions, saying, "First time he [skipped Jay Z's name], I [thought], 'Ehh that's odd, maybe he's just letting the crowd finish it whatever.' Then [Kanye] skipped his name again ... Definitely obvious and intentional."
Many fans speculate that the alleged feud started after Jay-Z spent Memorial Day weekend at the Hamptons with wife Beyonce Knowles instead of attending West's wedding to Kardashian.
More Kanye West News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors