Kanye West Sparks Feud Rumor After Omitting Jay-Z's Name From Lyrics
There have been rumors saying that Kanye West is not on good terms with pal Jay-Z. West now fueled the feud rumors after he removed his frequent collaborator's name from the lyrics of some songs he recently performed at the X Games in Austin, Texas.
According to reports, West avoided mentioning Jay-Z's name on "Cruel Summer" track "Cold". Kim Kardashian's husband did it again when he sang "Blood on the Leaves". This time, he also altered the lyrics a little bit.
He sang, "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to [...]/ He ain't with you, he with Beyonce/ You need to stop actin' crazy," instead of "You need to stop actin' lazy.". Ye reportedly left out Jay-Z's name for the third time during the performance of "Touch the Sky".
Following the performance, a fan commented on the omissions, saying, "First time he [skipped Jay Z's name], I [thought], 'Ehh that's odd, maybe he's just letting the crowd finish it whatever.' Then [Kanye] skipped his name again ... Definitely obvious and intentional."
Many fans speculate that the alleged feud started after Jay-Z spent Memorial Day weekend at the Hamptons with wife Beyonce Knowles instead of attending West's wedding to Kardashian.
More Kanye West News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel