Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Emotions' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her "A.K.A." cut called "Emotions" and she has teased it with a preview. Shared on her Vevo page on Wednesday, June 11, the one-minute black-and-white clip shows the Latin singer looking flawless in an all-black outfit.
She's performing the song while being joined by a man who plays the piano. "Someone took my emotions/ Don't forgive me, I didn't ask," she belts out the song, which was co-written by Chris Brown and Chantal Kreviazuk. There's still no word on when the full video will arrive.
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's tenth studio effort, will be released on June 17. The record has so far been preceded by "I Luh Ya Papi", which features French Montana, and current single "First Love". Snippets of ten songs from the album's standard edition recently leaked online.
Lopez is now gearing up for her anticipated performance at the World Cup opening ceremony. She's slated to join collaborators Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the tournament's official song, "We Are One (Ole Ola)", in Brazil on Thursday, June 12.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed