Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Emotions' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her "A.K.A." cut called "Emotions" and she has teased it with a preview. Shared on her Vevo page on Wednesday, June 11, the one-minute black-and-white clip shows the Latin singer looking flawless in an all-black outfit.
She's performing the song while being joined by a man who plays the piano. "Someone took my emotions/ Don't forgive me, I didn't ask," she belts out the song, which was co-written by Chris Brown and Chantal Kreviazuk. There's still no word on when the full video will arrive.
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's tenth studio effort, will be released on June 17. The record has so far been preceded by "I Luh Ya Papi", which features French Montana, and current single "First Love". Snippets of ten songs from the album's standard edition recently leaked online.
Lopez is now gearing up for her anticipated performance at the World Cup opening ceremony. She's slated to join collaborators Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the tournament's official song, "We Are One (Ole Ola)", in Brazil on Thursday, June 12.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'