Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Emotions' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her "A.K.A." cut called "Emotions" and she has teased it with a preview. Shared on her Vevo page on Wednesday, June 11, the one-minute black-and-white clip shows the Latin singer looking flawless in an all-black outfit.
She's performing the song while being joined by a man who plays the piano. "Someone took my emotions/ Don't forgive me, I didn't ask," she belts out the song, which was co-written by Chris Brown and Chantal Kreviazuk. There's still no word on when the full video will arrive.
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's tenth studio effort, will be released on June 17. The record has so far been preceded by "I Luh Ya Papi", which features French Montana, and current single "First Love". Snippets of ten songs from the album's standard edition recently leaked online.
Lopez is now gearing up for her anticipated performance at the World Cup opening ceremony. She's slated to join collaborators Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the tournament's official song, "We Are One (Ole Ola)", in Brazil on Thursday, June 12.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show