Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Emotions' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her "A.K.A." cut called "Emotions" and she has teased it with a preview. Shared on her Vevo page on Wednesday, June 11, the one-minute black-and-white clip shows the Latin singer looking flawless in an all-black outfit.
She's performing the song while being joined by a man who plays the piano. "Someone took my emotions/ Don't forgive me, I didn't ask," she belts out the song, which was co-written by Chris Brown and Chantal Kreviazuk. There's still no word on when the full video will arrive.
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's tenth studio effort, will be released on June 17. The record has so far been preceded by "I Luh Ya Papi", which features French Montana, and current single "First Love". Snippets of ten songs from the album's standard edition recently leaked online.
Lopez is now gearing up for her anticipated performance at the World Cup opening ceremony. She's slated to join collaborators Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the tournament's official song, "We Are One (Ole Ola)", in Brazil on Thursday, June 12.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'