Pink Goes Nude for Who Magazine
The winner of three Grammy Awards, Pink, undressed to celebrate positive body image and gaining confidence after three years becoming a mother in the June 23 issue of Who magazine. "I'm in the best shape of my life," she proudly said about her body.
In the picture, the "Stupid Girls" singer smiles widely as she shows off her nice figure, exposing some major side boob and her multiple tattoos. She poses in a comfortable sitting position while grabbing her feet to cover her chest.
Pink opened up that her body confidence came from "when I know I'm fit" although being "ten pounds [4.5kg] heavier" than she was before her pregnancy, saying, "I'm so much more patient with myself."
The pop star, who was a gymnast when she was a child, had a different mindset from Hollywood version of ideal body since early age, saying, "Instead of thinking, 'Am I skinny?' I grew up thinking, 'Am I fast enough? How can I use my body?' I'm a person who could always lose a couple [pounds] here and there, but I would rather be strong than bony."
The wife of motocross star Carey Hart hoped to pass along her mindset to her three-year-old daughter, Willow, sharing, "She said to me the other day, 'Mama, on Tuesday I think we should get naked and have a naked booby butt dance party.' I was like, 'I'm in!' "
Pink has supported Sydney organization Youth Off The Streets, a non-denominational community organization working for homeless and troubled young people aged 12-21 in Australia, by lending her song "The Great Escape" to its latest TV campaign. "I want to ... give these kids a fighting chance," she explained.
More Pink News
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie