Pink Goes Nude for Who Magazine
The winner of three Grammy Awards, Pink, undressed to celebrate positive body image and gaining confidence after three years becoming a mother in the June 23 issue of Who magazine. "I'm in the best shape of my life," she proudly said about her body.
In the picture, the "Stupid Girls" singer smiles widely as she shows off her nice figure, exposing some major side boob and her multiple tattoos. She poses in a comfortable sitting position while grabbing her feet to cover her chest.
Pink opened up that her body confidence came from "when I know I'm fit" although being "ten pounds [4.5kg] heavier" than she was before her pregnancy, saying, "I'm so much more patient with myself."
The pop star, who was a gymnast when she was a child, had a different mindset from Hollywood version of ideal body since early age, saying, "Instead of thinking, 'Am I skinny?' I grew up thinking, 'Am I fast enough? How can I use my body?' I'm a person who could always lose a couple [pounds] here and there, but I would rather be strong than bony."
The wife of motocross star Carey Hart hoped to pass along her mindset to her three-year-old daughter, Willow, sharing, "She said to me the other day, 'Mama, on Tuesday I think we should get naked and have a naked booby butt dance party.' I was like, 'I'm in!' "
Pink has supported Sydney organization Youth Off The Streets, a non-denominational community organization working for homeless and troubled young people aged 12-21 in Australia, by lending her song "The Great Escape" to its latest TV campaign. "I want to ... give these kids a fighting chance," she explained.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce