Kim Kardashian Posts Wedding Picture With Kanye West and Daughter North West
A new picture from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding arrives online. Unlike the previous photos which only showed the newlyweds, this pic posted by the bride on her social media gives a look at their daughter North West.
The parents and daughter donned Givenchy outfits. Held by her father, the little girl looked adorable in a white dress as they posed on the roof of the historic Forte di Belvedere with Italian city in display on the background. "My everything," so she wrote.
Two more never-before-seen photos land via E! Online. One of them shows Kanye chatting with Kim, Kris Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian after the nuptials. Nori was also in the room, being held by her aunt Khloe.
The bridal party donned similar white dresses with individual style. "We just wore some simple pretty gowns that Kim and Kanye picked out," Kendall explained.
"The image was taken right after Kim and Kanye wed," Khloe said. "We were all discussing how calm and dream-like the wedding was. The peace in Kim and Kanye was undeniable. We all felt as if they had been married in another lifetime. I have always believed these two are soul mates."
The third picture shows Kanye with pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. who officiated the ceremony.
The couple is currently enjoying a getaway in Punta Mita, Mexico. They are staying at a Mexican villa owned by their close friend, Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018