Rita Ora 'Shocked' After Calvin Harris Dumped Her on Twitter
Fans were not the only ones surprised when Calvin Harris recently announced on Twitter that he'd officially split from Rita Ora. The statement reportedly also came as a big surprise for the British beauty as she wasn't aware of the break-up.
A source told The Sun that Ora and Harris' relationship was indeed on the rocks when the announcement was made. However, the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer thought they still could work things out.
"It was Calvin's decision to end the relationship. They had been arguing for months and had grown apart," the source said. "Rita was left embarrassed when he tweeted that it was all over. She didn't think he was going to make the announcement, so she was shocked."
The source added that Ora's Instagram photos contributed to the couple's split. "She was constantly posting snaps of her with other groups of friends and her trip to Mexico and photos of her with Khalil [Justin Bieber's friend Khalil Amir Sharieff] were the final straw," the source continued. "Calvin likes more privacy than Rita and he hated the extra attention that came with being her boyfriend."
More Rita Ora News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors