Rita Ora 'Shocked' After Calvin Harris Dumped Her on Twitter
Fans were not the only ones surprised when Calvin Harris recently announced on Twitter that he'd officially split from Rita Ora. The statement reportedly also came as a big surprise for the British beauty as she wasn't aware of the break-up.
A source told The Sun that Ora and Harris' relationship was indeed on the rocks when the announcement was made. However, the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer thought they still could work things out.
"It was Calvin's decision to end the relationship. They had been arguing for months and had grown apart," the source said. "Rita was left embarrassed when he tweeted that it was all over. She didn't think he was going to make the announcement, so she was shocked."
The source added that Ora's Instagram photos contributed to the couple's split. "She was constantly posting snaps of her with other groups of friends and her trip to Mexico and photos of her with Khalil [Justin Bieber's friend Khalil Amir Sharieff] were the final straw," the source continued. "Calvin likes more privacy than Rita and he hated the extra attention that came with being her boyfriend."
More Rita Ora News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!