Rita Ora 'Shocked' After Calvin Harris Dumped Her on Twitter
Fans were not the only ones surprised when Calvin Harris recently announced on Twitter that he'd officially split from Rita Ora. The statement reportedly also came as a big surprise for the British beauty as she wasn't aware of the break-up.
A source told The Sun that Ora and Harris' relationship was indeed on the rocks when the announcement was made. However, the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer thought they still could work things out.
"It was Calvin's decision to end the relationship. They had been arguing for months and had grown apart," the source said. "Rita was left embarrassed when he tweeted that it was all over. She didn't think he was going to make the announcement, so she was shocked."
The source added that Ora's Instagram photos contributed to the couple's split. "She was constantly posting snaps of her with other groups of friends and her trip to Mexico and photos of her with Khalil [Justin Bieber's friend Khalil Amir Sharieff] were the final straw," the source continued. "Calvin likes more privacy than Rita and he hated the extra attention that came with being her boyfriend."
More Rita Ora News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?