Robin Thicke's New Album to Be Called 'Paula'
After several songs failed to impress Paula Patton, Robin Thicke is now trying to win back his estranged wife with a whole album. On Wednesday, June 11, the R&B superstar announced that his seventh studio effort would be titled "Paula".
The new record, which will serve as the follow-up to 2013's chart-topping set "Blurred Lines", is scheduled to be released on July 1 via Star Trak/Interscope Records. All tracks from the album were written and produced by the singer himself.
"Paula" has been preceded by lead single "Get Her Back" that was debuted by Thicke at the Billboard Music Awards last month. The song is clearly about the 37-year-old entertainer's actress wife whom he married nine years ago.
Thicke and Patton, who have been together since high school, announced their split earlier this year. The "Blurred Lines" hitmaker has tried to woo back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declaring his love during his recent concerts.
More Robin Thicke News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics