Robin Thicke's New Album to Be Called 'Paula'
After several songs failed to impress Paula Patton, Robin Thicke is now trying to win back his estranged wife with a whole album. On Wednesday, June 11, the R&B superstar announced that his seventh studio effort would be titled "Paula".
The new record, which will serve as the follow-up to 2013's chart-topping set "Blurred Lines", is scheduled to be released on July 1 via Star Trak/Interscope Records. All tracks from the album were written and produced by the singer himself.
"Paula" has been preceded by lead single "Get Her Back" that was debuted by Thicke at the Billboard Music Awards last month. The song is clearly about the 37-year-old entertainer's actress wife whom he married nine years ago.
Thicke and Patton, who have been together since high school, announced their split earlier this year. The "Blurred Lines" hitmaker has tried to woo back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declaring his love during his recent concerts.
More Robin Thicke News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes