Robin Thicke's New Album to Be Called 'Paula'
After several songs failed to impress Paula Patton, Robin Thicke is now trying to win back his estranged wife with a whole album. On Wednesday, June 11, the R&B superstar announced that his seventh studio effort would be titled "Paula".
The new record, which will serve as the follow-up to 2013's chart-topping set "Blurred Lines", is scheduled to be released on July 1 via Star Trak/Interscope Records. All tracks from the album were written and produced by the singer himself.
"Paula" has been preceded by lead single "Get Her Back" that was debuted by Thicke at the Billboard Music Awards last month. The song is clearly about the 37-year-old entertainer's actress wife whom he married nine years ago.
Thicke and Patton, who have been together since high school, announced their split earlier this year. The "Blurred Lines" hitmaker has tried to woo back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declaring his love during his recent concerts.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly