Robin Thicke's New Album to Be Called 'Paula'
After several songs failed to impress Paula Patton, Robin Thicke is now trying to win back his estranged wife with a whole album. On Wednesday, June 11, the R&B superstar announced that his seventh studio effort would be titled "Paula".
The new record, which will serve as the follow-up to 2013's chart-topping set "Blurred Lines", is scheduled to be released on July 1 via Star Trak/Interscope Records. All tracks from the album were written and produced by the singer himself.
"Paula" has been preceded by lead single "Get Her Back" that was debuted by Thicke at the Billboard Music Awards last month. The song is clearly about the 37-year-old entertainer's actress wife whom he married nine years ago.
Thicke and Patton, who have been together since high school, announced their split earlier this year. The "Blurred Lines" hitmaker has tried to woo back the actress by dedicating a song to her and declaring his love during his recent concerts.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed