Jessica Alba Highlighted in New 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer
A new trailer is released ahead of "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" August 22 release on theaters. Considerably longer than the first trailer, the new one gives more highlight on Jessica Alba and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's characters, in addition to giving the first look of some other characters.
Alba is back as Nancy Callahan who was torn following the death of John Hartigan. The exotic dancer is now toughened up and is hell bent on killing Senator Roark. Gordon-Levitt is cast as new character Johnny, described as "a cocky gambler who disguises a darker mission to destroy his most foul enemy at his best game".
There's also a more extensive look into returning character Marv, played by Mickey Rourke. Following the events in "That Yellow Bastard", Marv regains consciousness on a highway overlooking the Projects, surrounded by several dead young men, and unable to remember how he got there.
New characters are introduced in this sequel but most of their significance are still unknown. Josh Brolin, for one, plays a huge tole that builds up the events in "The Big Fat Kill". His character Dwight McCarthy struggles with his inner demons and tries to maintain control until his former lover, Ava Lord returns, wanting his help to escape her abusive husband, billionaire Damien Lord and his massive bodyguard Manute. However, a love struck Dwight soon learns that Ava's true intentions are far more sinister than they appear.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby