Jessica Alba Highlighted in New 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer
A new trailer is released ahead of "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" August 22 release on theaters. Considerably longer than the first trailer, the new one gives more highlight on Jessica Alba and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's characters, in addition to giving the first look of some other characters.
Alba is back as Nancy Callahan who was torn following the death of John Hartigan. The exotic dancer is now toughened up and is hell bent on killing Senator Roark. Gordon-Levitt is cast as new character Johnny, described as "a cocky gambler who disguises a darker mission to destroy his most foul enemy at his best game".
There's also a more extensive look into returning character Marv, played by Mickey Rourke. Following the events in "That Yellow Bastard", Marv regains consciousness on a highway overlooking the Projects, surrounded by several dead young men, and unable to remember how he got there.
New characters are introduced in this sequel but most of their significance are still unknown. Josh Brolin, for one, plays a huge tole that builds up the events in "The Big Fat Kill". His character Dwight McCarthy struggles with his inner demons and tries to maintain control until his former lover, Ava Lord returns, wanting his help to escape her abusive husband, billionaire Damien Lord and his massive bodyguard Manute. However, a love struck Dwight soon learns that Ava's true intentions are far more sinister than they appear.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes