Report: Jennifer Lopez Dates Maksim Chmerkovskiy but Takes It Slow
Out Casper Smart and in Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Rumors are floating that Jennifer Lopez has moved on from Smart and found new love in the "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer.
Lopez was introduced to Chmerkovskiy by best friend Leah Remini and her "DWTS" partner Tony Dovolani. They performed a dance together at the American Music Awards in November to honor Cuban salsa artist Celia Cruz. They kept in touch but romance did not bloom until much later.
"It's really new," a source close to the pair told NY Daily News' Confidenti@l. There were sparks between them when they performed at the AMAs but she was still attached to Smart while he was dating Kate Upton. "You saw (their chemistry) at the AMA's?" an insider said.
The romance started this spring. They were spotted at Redbury Hotel in Los Angeles in late March. "At one point, he put his arm around her waist and they seemed to be locked in a very passionate conversation," a source told Life & Style mag.
However, the lovebirds are reportedly taking it slow because they have crazy schedule. Lopez is promoting her new album "A.K.A." which is out on June 17 while Chmerkovskiy is judging India's version of "DWTS" in Mumbai.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes