Jimmy Fallon and Daughter Wear Matching Suit for Magazine Cover
Jimmy Fallon poses for the cover of PEOPLE's latest issue with his 10-month-old daughter Winnie Rose. Donning a grey suit and a pink tie, the talk show host holds his daughter who looks adorable in a matching suit and tie with an addition of a cute pink flower hair pin.
The comedian, 39, and his wife Nancy, 47, welcomed the bundle of joy last summer via surrogate after struggling with infertility for years. His career also reached a new height for he successfully led NBC's late-night show to gain a 26% rise in ratings after taking it over from Jay Leno.
"This has been the craziest year of my life," he gushed. "But being a father is the most exciting, amazing thing that ever happened to me. And everything's going well on the show. My life has never been this cool." He added, "Everything is so good right now that I feel beyond lucky."
"I didn't think it was going to be this fun," the comedian said of fatherhood. "Everything just gets heightened when you have a baby. There's no need to stress, because it's all great. The volume gets turned up on life. I never knew I could be this happy, and that's the truth."
The only little complaint he had was, "when you have a baby, sleep is not an option. You can't sleep. Even on vacation, you wake up at 6:30 a.m.," he said with a laugh. But he's still reluctant to part with his daughter and will take her on the road with him when his new show heads to the Universal Orlando Resort next week. He plans to spend Father's Day with her.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image