Report: Lea Michele Dating Former Gigolo Matthew Paetz
Lea Michele reportedly has reopened her heart nearly a year after the sudden death of her actor boyfriend Cory Monteith on July 28, 2013. According to Us Weekly, the 27-year-old actress/singer is now seeing a guy named Matthew Paetz.
The "Glee" star met her new man on the set of her music video for "On My Way". "She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," a source said. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
On his Twitter account, Paetz calls himself a dating and lifestyle coach, but rumor suggests he was once listed as a male escort under the name "Christian" for Cowboys4Angels which was featured on Showtime's, "Gigolos". His name is no longer available on the site.
Paetz reportedly charged $350 for one hour and $6,000 for a weekend. He allegedly took his last client for a weekend during the Stagecoach music festival in April this year. "He's gone on hiatus since he started dating Lea," TMZ claims.
This relationship is Michele's first since Cory's passing. She once said, "I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship. But people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that."
Michele's camp hasn't responded to request for comment.
More Lea Michele News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her
- Rihanna Unfazed by Drake and Nicki Minaj's Relationship