Report: Lea Michele Dating Former Gigolo Matthew Paetz
Lea Michele reportedly has reopened her heart nearly a year after the sudden death of her actor boyfriend Cory Monteith on July 28, 2013. According to Us Weekly, the 27-year-old actress/singer is now seeing a guy named Matthew Paetz.
The "Glee" star met her new man on the set of her music video for "On My Way". "She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," a source said. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
On his Twitter account, Paetz calls himself a dating and lifestyle coach, but rumor suggests he was once listed as a male escort under the name "Christian" for Cowboys4Angels which was featured on Showtime's, "Gigolos". His name is no longer available on the site.
Paetz reportedly charged $350 for one hour and $6,000 for a weekend. He allegedly took his last client for a weekend during the Stagecoach music festival in April this year. "He's gone on hiatus since he started dating Lea," TMZ claims.
This relationship is Michele's first since Cory's passing. She once said, "I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship. But people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that."
Michele's camp hasn't responded to request for comment.
More Lea Michele News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!