Puff Daddy Debuts 'I Want the Love' Music Video Ft. Meek Mill
Just a day after putting out the official audio version of his collaboration with Meek Mill, "I Want the Love", P. Diddy a.k.a. Puff Daddy debuted the track's accompanying music video. Directed by Eif Rivera, the clip features the rapper and his collaborator braving the low temperature in the Swiss Alps as they ride snowmobiles and dogsleds around the snow-covered area.
Diddy and Meek, both clad in fur coats, rap their respective verses alongside some ladies and some huskies in another scene. Sean Combs is also seen bragging while sitting on a throne that's inspired by "Game of Thrones".
"I Want the Love", along with Rick Ross and French Montana-featured "Big Homie" that arrived earlier this year, will appear in Diddy's upcoming fifth studio album. Titled "MMM" (standing for "Money Making Mitch"), the new record is is expected to arrive sometime this summer via Bad Boy/Interscope Records.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season