Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vacation in Mexico to Celebrate Kanye's Birthday
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West went to Punta Mita, Mexico for their second honeymoon following their honeymoon in Europe about two weeks ago. A source revealed that the couple was staying in a private house on the beach. It was noted that the town was Kardashians' favorite spot.
The couple was enjoying their time together to celebrate Kanye's 37th birthday. They probably could not celebrate it together previously because Kanye was on the road for his tour.
Kim's close friend La La Anthony commented on Kim and Kanye's wedding, which took place in Florence on May 24, "[The wedding] was amazing. Anytime you can witness so much love and be in such an amazing place - we had a great time. And of course, so did the bride. The [highlight] was just seeing my friend so, so happy."
An insider revealed that Kim hoped to extend her family, "I think Kim will definitely have another baby soon - she wants to." Back in February, Kim revealed to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" that she wished to have more kids, saying, "I don't think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops. I even contemplate, 'Should North be an only child?' But then I contemplate all the ... fun experiences I had, so I might have to tough it out."
"I was talking to [Kourtney Kardashian's son] Mason about it the other day. He was like, 'Can you make a boy? I need a friend to play with.' And I was like, 'Let me think about that!' "
More Kim Kardashian News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame