Snippets of Jennifer Lopez's 'A.K.A.' Album Land Online
In less than a week, Jennifer Lopez will drop her new album that's been titled "A.K.A.". While it won't officially arrive in the U.S. until June 17, fans can now listen to 30-second snippets of 10 songs that will appear in the highly-anticipated record's standard edition.
The previewed tracks include the LP's lead cut "I Luh Ya Papi" that was recorded with French Montana, current single "First Love", title track "A.K.A." which will feature guest vocals from T.I. and J.Lo's collaborations with Iggy Azalea, Rick Ross and Pitbull.
"A.K.A." marks Lopez's tenth studio album. It boasts productions from Chris Brown, Diplo, Detail, Harmony, Roccstarr and Max Martin among others.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin. All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me," Lopez revealed what to expect from her upcoming studio effort in an interview earlier this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video