Snippets of Jennifer Lopez's 'A.K.A.' Album Land Online
In less than a week, Jennifer Lopez will drop her new album that's been titled "A.K.A.". While it won't officially arrive in the U.S. until June 17, fans can now listen to 30-second snippets of 10 songs that will appear in the highly-anticipated record's standard edition.
The previewed tracks include the LP's lead cut "I Luh Ya Papi" that was recorded with French Montana, current single "First Love", title track "A.K.A." which will feature guest vocals from T.I. and J.Lo's collaborations with Iggy Azalea, Rick Ross and Pitbull.
"A.K.A." marks Lopez's tenth studio album. It boasts productions from Chris Brown, Diplo, Detail, Harmony, Roccstarr and Max Martin among others.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin. All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me," Lopez revealed what to expect from her upcoming studio effort in an interview earlier this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie