Snippets of Jennifer Lopez's 'A.K.A.' Album Land Online
In less than a week, Jennifer Lopez will drop her new album that's been titled "A.K.A.". While it won't officially arrive in the U.S. until June 17, fans can now listen to 30-second snippets of 10 songs that will appear in the highly-anticipated record's standard edition.
The previewed tracks include the LP's lead cut "I Luh Ya Papi" that was recorded with French Montana, current single "First Love", title track "A.K.A." which will feature guest vocals from T.I. and J.Lo's collaborations with Iggy Azalea, Rick Ross and Pitbull.
"A.K.A." marks Lopez's tenth studio album. It boasts productions from Chris Brown, Diplo, Detail, Harmony, Roccstarr and Max Martin among others.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin. All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me," Lopez revealed what to expect from her upcoming studio effort in an interview earlier this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'