Snippets of Jennifer Lopez's 'A.K.A.' Album Land Online
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
In less than a week, Jennifer Lopez will drop her new album that's been titled "A.K.A.". While it won't officially arrive in the U.S. until June 17, fans can now listen to 30-second snippets of 10 songs that will appear in the highly-anticipated record's standard edition.
The previewed tracks include the LP's lead cut "I Luh Ya Papi" that was recorded with French Montana, current single "First Love", title track "A.K.A." which will feature guest vocals from T.I. and J.Lo's collaborations with Iggy Azalea, Rick Ross and Pitbull.
"A.K.A." marks Lopez's tenth studio album. It boasts productions from Chris Brown, Diplo, Detail, Harmony, Roccstarr and Max Martin among others.
"My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin. All that always comes out in my records. I've always found that when I follow my own heart, that's when my music is the best. This album is right back to that for me," Lopez revealed what to expect from her upcoming studio effort in an interview earlier this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences