Dr. Dre's Hollywood Hills Mansion Listed for $35 Million
Shortly after buying Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's mansion in Brentwood, Calif., Dr. Dre listed his Hollywood Hills mansion. The property is described as having "the best view estate in the city" by Kurt Rappaport of Westside Estate Agency which listed the property. The music producer bought the house in 2011 for $15.4 million and now he's selling it for $35 million.
The mansion features six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a library and a media room in addition to other facilities such as a guest house and a wine cellar. It also has a pool and patio which provide a beautiful view to Los Angeles.
Last week, Los Angeles Times reported that Dr. Dre officially bought Bundchen and Brady's mansion for $40 million. The New England Patriots quarterback and his model wife previously were reported to have listed the estate for $50 million.
The Brentwood mansion was bought in 2008 and the couple spent some years to build the property. The mansion boasts five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a moat, a gym as well as a sauna. After selling it, Bundchen's family plans to move to Boston where they have another stunning estate.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2