Dr. Dre's Hollywood Hills Mansion Listed for $35 Million
Shortly after buying Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's mansion in Brentwood, Calif., Dr. Dre listed his Hollywood Hills mansion. The property is described as having "the best view estate in the city" by Kurt Rappaport of Westside Estate Agency which listed the property. The music producer bought the house in 2011 for $15.4 million and now he's selling it for $35 million.
The mansion features six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a library and a media room in addition to other facilities such as a guest house and a wine cellar. It also has a pool and patio which provide a beautiful view to Los Angeles.
Last week, Los Angeles Times reported that Dr. Dre officially bought Bundchen and Brady's mansion for $40 million. The New England Patriots quarterback and his model wife previously were reported to have listed the estate for $50 million.
The Brentwood mansion was bought in 2008 and the couple spent some years to build the property. The mansion boasts five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a moat, a gym as well as a sauna. After selling it, Bundchen's family plans to move to Boston where they have another stunning estate.
More Dr. Dre News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist