Dr. Dre's Hollywood Hills Mansion Listed for $35 Million
Shortly after buying Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's mansion in Brentwood, Calif., Dr. Dre listed his Hollywood Hills mansion. The property is described as having "the best view estate in the city" by Kurt Rappaport of Westside Estate Agency which listed the property. The music producer bought the house in 2011 for $15.4 million and now he's selling it for $35 million.
The mansion features six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a library and a media room in addition to other facilities such as a guest house and a wine cellar. It also has a pool and patio which provide a beautiful view to Los Angeles.
Last week, Los Angeles Times reported that Dr. Dre officially bought Bundchen and Brady's mansion for $40 million. The New England Patriots quarterback and his model wife previously were reported to have listed the estate for $50 million.
The Brentwood mansion was bought in 2008 and the couple spent some years to build the property. The mansion boasts five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a moat, a gym as well as a sauna. After selling it, Bundchen's family plans to move to Boston where they have another stunning estate.
More Dr. Dre News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert