Dr. Dre's Hollywood Hills Mansion Listed for $35 Million
Shortly after buying Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's mansion in Brentwood, Calif., Dr. Dre listed his Hollywood Hills mansion. The property is described as having "the best view estate in the city" by Kurt Rappaport of Westside Estate Agency which listed the property. The music producer bought the house in 2011 for $15.4 million and now he's selling it for $35 million.
The mansion features six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a library and a media room in addition to other facilities such as a guest house and a wine cellar. It also has a pool and patio which provide a beautiful view to Los Angeles.
Last week, Los Angeles Times reported that Dr. Dre officially bought Bundchen and Brady's mansion for $40 million. The New England Patriots quarterback and his model wife previously were reported to have listed the estate for $50 million.
The Brentwood mansion was bought in 2008 and the couple spent some years to build the property. The mansion boasts five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a moat, a gym as well as a sauna. After selling it, Bundchen's family plans to move to Boston where they have another stunning estate.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit