Kelsey Grammer Threatens Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' First Clip
The first clip for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has been released. Debuted during Kelsey Grammer's visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the teaser shows the actor's character having a tense conversation with Mark Wahlberg's Cade Yeager about the robots in disguise.
Directed by Michael Bay, the fourth installment of "Transformers" film series is set a few years after the battle in "Transformers: Dark of The Moon'' that left the city torn. Government officials are tracking down the remaining robots to exploit their technology.
Yeager and his daughter Tessa, played by Nicola Peltz, then find Optimus Prime who reactivates and teams with Bumblebee, a new group of Autobots and the famed Dinobots to fight the menace of aliens and the officials.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" also stars Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor and T.J. Miller. The flick is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months