Kelsey Grammer Threatens Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' First Clip
The first clip for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has been released. Debuted during Kelsey Grammer's visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the teaser shows the actor's character having a tense conversation with Mark Wahlberg's Cade Yeager about the robots in disguise.
Directed by Michael Bay, the fourth installment of "Transformers" film series is set a few years after the battle in "Transformers: Dark of The Moon'' that left the city torn. Government officials are tracking down the remaining robots to exploit their technology.
Yeager and his daughter Tessa, played by Nicola Peltz, then find Optimus Prime who reactivates and teams with Bumblebee, a new group of Autobots and the famed Dinobots to fight the menace of aliens and the officials.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" also stars Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor and T.J. Miller. The flick is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival