Kelsey Grammer Threatens Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' First Clip
The first clip for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has been released. Debuted during Kelsey Grammer's visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the teaser shows the actor's character having a tense conversation with Mark Wahlberg's Cade Yeager about the robots in disguise.
Directed by Michael Bay, the fourth installment of "Transformers" film series is set a few years after the battle in "Transformers: Dark of The Moon'' that left the city torn. Government officials are tracking down the remaining robots to exploit their technology.
Yeager and his daughter Tessa, played by Nicola Peltz, then find Optimus Prime who reactivates and teams with Bumblebee, a new group of Autobots and the famed Dinobots to fight the menace of aliens and the officials.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" also stars Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor and T.J. Miller. The flick is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns