Kelsey Grammer Threatens Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' First Clip
The first clip for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has been released. Debuted during Kelsey Grammer's visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the teaser shows the actor's character having a tense conversation with Mark Wahlberg's Cade Yeager about the robots in disguise.
Directed by Michael Bay, the fourth installment of "Transformers" film series is set a few years after the battle in "Transformers: Dark of The Moon'' that left the city torn. Government officials are tracking down the remaining robots to exploit their technology.
Yeager and his daughter Tessa, played by Nicola Peltz, then find Optimus Prime who reactivates and teams with Bumblebee, a new group of Autobots and the famed Dinobots to fight the menace of aliens and the officials.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" also stars Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor and T.J. Miller. The flick is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'