Kelsey Grammer Threatens Mark Wahlberg in 'Transformers 4' First Clip
The first clip for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has been released. Debuted during Kelsey Grammer's visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", the teaser shows the actor's character having a tense conversation with Mark Wahlberg's Cade Yeager about the robots in disguise.
Directed by Michael Bay, the fourth installment of "Transformers" film series is set a few years after the battle in "Transformers: Dark of The Moon'' that left the city torn. Government officials are tracking down the remaining robots to exploit their technology.
Yeager and his daughter Tessa, played by Nicola Peltz, then find Optimus Prime who reactivates and teams with Bumblebee, a new group of Autobots and the famed Dinobots to fight the menace of aliens and the officials.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" also stars Stanley Tucci, Jack Reynor and T.J. Miller. The flick is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly